No announcement yet.

Wrestle Snark -Its Still Real to Me Damn it- Spoilers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince apparently tore his quad doing squats. Lol.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
      Vince apparently tore his quad doing squats. Lol.
      better then the time he tore em walking down the ramp. still the best youtube video ever..lol
      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post

better then the time he tore em walking down the ramp. still the best youtube video ever..lol
        Better for Vince, but not for me. Seeing big bully Vince sitting in the ring like a petulant child was spectacular.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I <3 Bayley.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• And Sasha Botch needs to get her ratchet ass off my tv!
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Sasha Botch is new women's champ. Yuck.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Sasha Botch is new women's champ. Yuck.
                why do you hater her so much again?
                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• Looking like Bray v Orton at Mania.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Looking like Bray v Orton at Mania.
                    yea. That's kinda sad really

Comment

yea. That's kinda sad really
                      Soooo happy Wyatt finally got the strap. Absolutely great rassler.

What has me worried is the awful possibility of AJ vs Shane. AJ doesn't deserve that **** sandwich.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Soooo happy Wyatt finally got the strap. Absolutely great rassler.

What has me worried is the awful possibility of AJ vs Shane. AJ doesn't deserve that **** sandwich.
                        He's definitely solid but it's gonna be a cold match as the fans generally like both of them

Comment

He's definitely solid but it's gonna be a cold match as the fans generally like both of them
                          We'll see what happens. They've got like 7 weeks to heat this thing up. The 'Mania crowd will LOVE Bray, plus people will be psyched just because they don't have to put up with another R2 main.

Now figure out a way to keep this AJ vs Shane match from happening, dammit!
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I don't follow wrestling as closely as I used to, but isn't the idea of a "go home show" to make people want to watch the ppv?
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Holy ****!

The Hardyz just got their asses kicked by a kangaroo.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Just fyi, the first two seasons of Lucha Underground are now available on Netflix.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X