Video Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Game Thread

I noticed that we post a different thread for games that have come out recently (Madden 2012, Gears of War 3, BattleField 3, Skyrim, and MW3), so I just thought instead of having a dozen individual threads for assorted games, we could just have one thread where anything related to a game can be brought up (well, no spoilers - use white text and give a warning).

Recent Notable Games:
    - Gears of War 3
    - Modern Warfare 3
    - BattleField 3
    - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    - Batman: Arkham City
    - Dark Souls
    - Dead Island
    - Lord of the Rings: War in the North
    - Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    - Assassin's Creed: Revelations
    - Saints Row: The Third

*Note, I just placed recognizable titles here... Doesn't necessarily reflect my opinion of the game*

Near-Future Notable Games:
    - BioShock Infinite
    - Borderlands 2
    - Mass Effect 3
    - Hitman: Absolution
    - Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
    - The Darkness II
    - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
    - Max Payne 3
    - Prototype 2
    - Tomb Raider
    - Halo 4

*Note, I just placed recognizable titles here... Doesn't necessarily reflect my opinion of the game*

So anything about any game, have at it.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Skyrim is amazing.

BTW I have sent xbox messages to lots of walterfootball dudes and haven't gotten any reply. Rag, Deaner, McNotly, and Blue just to name a few.

Comment

I accepted you, I just don't get on a whole lot and when I do I'm usually on Skyrim...which is amazing.
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

Let's go on a MW3 mercathon my nigguh

Nobody talks, it's boring =(

edit - Oh, I thought those were the games you had. Because I didn't read what you wrote. I never read what you write.

Do you have MW3?

Comment

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          I accepted you, I just don't get on a whole lot and when I do I'm usually on Skyrim...which is amazing.
          Isn't it though?! I dual wield swords and the finishers are SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.

Comment

Originally posted by Chg91 View Post

edit - Oh, I thought those were the games you had. Because I didn't read what you wrote. I never read what you write.

Do you have MW3?
            I have plenty of games; I don't have Arkham City, Saints Row, or LOTR - all the others I have though... Also, you don't listen to me you hurt.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
              Isn't it though?! I dual wield swords and the finishers are SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.
              I got to level 30 and started over after I experimented with the skill trees haha

Now, I'm a mass-murdering Argonian bastard that depopulates cities for fun.

Bow & Arrow = Mega overpowered, it's what I use in addition to my battlemage-combo of a spell and one-handed weapon (Daedra Artifact )

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

I have plenty of games; I don't have Arkham City, Saints Row, or LOTR - all the others I have though... Also, you don't listen to me you hurt.
                I don't listen to you?!

Comment

I got to level 30 and started over after I experimented with the skill trees haha

Now, I'm a mass-murdering Argonian bastard that depopulates cities for fun.

Bow & Arrow = Mega overpowered, it's what I use in addition to my battlemage-combo of a spell and one-handed weapon (Daedra Artifact )
                  I'm at 36 and still going. I'm a narrow minded Nord who hates everyone that isn't a Nord. WHITE POWER!!

Yeah I use a bow and arrow for fun, I can tell that if you put some perks in there you could be one hell of a killer. Which in my opinion is good because bows sucked so hard in Oblivion. Hey would the Daedra Artifact be the Mace of Molag-Bal?

Comment

I don't listen to you?!
                    Your words, not mine.

Do you have MW3?

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

I'm at 36 and still going. I'm a narrow minded Nord who hates everyone that isn't a Nord. WHITE POWER!!

Yeah I use a bow and arrow for fun, I can tell that if you put some perks in there you could be one hell of a killer. Which in my opinion is good because bows sucked so hard in Oblivion. Hey would the Daedra Artifact be the Mace of Molag-Bal?
                      Way to be, death to the inferior races that have invaded Skyrim...which includes my character :/

It sure would. I am in the process of doing a couple of he Daedric Quests though to get others - so we'll see what happens.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

Your words, not mine.
                        Reading =/= listening. Mind is blown.

I see you're too intimidated to back me up on my massacre. I understand.

Comment

Reading =/= listening. Mind is blown.

I see you're too intimidated to back me up on my massacre. I understand.
                          What's your tag? I will add you, but I am about to leave at 4:00, so I will not be able to join you immediately.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

What's your tag? I will add you, but I am about to leave at 4:00, so I will not be able to join you immediately.
                            Playing on ThizzOnAStick for now.

Comment

Skyrim is amazing.

BTW I have sent xbox messages to lots of walterfootball dudes and haven't gotten any reply. Rag, Deaner, McNotly, and Blue just to name a few.
                              lol, I got it (well, all of them), I just don't have a mic. /fail

Christmas may end that problem, but for now, I have three research papers due in the next 3-4 weeks.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                              X