No announcement yet.

Video Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing this game, Spellfall on my phone a lot lately. Its one of those, join the symbols to make attacks, type games. Its real simple but fun
    sigpic

Comment

• Played Rocket League last night. So much fun. It's available for PC and PS4. Think of it as FIFA with cars.

Originally posted by AliceAttack View Post
      Anyone got any good, low-calibre, low-requirement games? Like indie-types?
      Binding of Isaac is an incredible time waster. I used to play it on my laptop w/ no issues.

Comment

• Far Cry 4 is on sale on 360 download. Has anyone played it? I liked Far Cry 3, despite the unlikeable characters and stupid storyline. The lush graphics and open world gameplay was good enough for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alastair View Post
          Far Cry 4 is on sale on 360 download. Has anyone played it? I liked Far Cry 3, despite the unlikeable characters and stupid storyline. The lush graphics and open world gameplay was good enough for me.
          Eh, just bought it and the download completed. I don't know when I'll get a chance to start it, but I'm excited to give it a shot.

Comment

• Anyone take a stab at Arkham Knight yet?
            JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

Comment

• I've been playing NBA 2k12 lately because *shrug*. 13 is broken. 14 neutered all shooting.

It's fun dominating as a 6'9 SG 3 and D

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
                Anyone take a stab at Arkham Knight yet?
                Yes. It's awesome.
                Originally posted by jepg
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Originally posted by jepg
                Blue is right

Comment

• Been playing the MMORPG Arcane Legends expansion, not sure why I bother with this game, its so linear and designed to steal your $$$ to get anything decent. Guess the only reason I play is because my brother does
                  sigpic

Comment

• Get used to all gaming being like that, 'tis the future

Comment

• Rocket League looks pretty cool. Anyone play?
                      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• My buddy has been bugging me to download for a week now, did last nite, haven't played yet. He says its sweet, and it's free this month with PS Plus

Comment

• Civilization V Thread

Many people on this forum play Civ V. I have never played online before but the idea of an online game is really intriguing. I thought that we could have a Civ v online game to see who the best Civ player is on the board.

At the very least, this could be a discussion thread for the game.

Date/Time: TDB

Number of Players: TDB

Rules: TDB

1. Monk
                          2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Has anyone tried it online? Even on quick, I find most games take hours of play. I can only imagine what a user game would take. It seems like it would take days just to get to the Classical era. Also, I have all the licensed add-ons. Does everyone else have those? They dramatically change how the game is played.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alastair View Post
                              Has anyone tried it online? Even on quick, I find most games take hours of play. I can only imagine what a user game would take. It seems like it would take days just to get to the Classical era. Also, I have all the licensed add-ons. Does everyone else have those? They dramatically change how the game is played.
                              I've played two games online with a friend of mine. One time we played with teams and it went decently fast. The other time we were playing a free for all from the beginning and if I'm remembering right it took us 4 nights of 4-6 hours of gameplay. It could have lasted longer but we were both pretty burnt out of Civ and she was slowly losing so she gave up. This was with 6 CPU civilizations though. It really depends how quickly players can be eliminated and how many players there are in the game.

Comment

• thanks for this information.111

Comment

Working...
                                X