Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Workout Thread

The Workout Thread

This is currently a work in-progress, I am going to get it started and work on it over the coming days. So I will be editing this post a whole lot. The template for it is set-up, but I don't have time to do it all right now.

Basically, this is a thread where you can ask any questions regarding fitness, working out, diet/nutrition in relation to workout goals, supplements, etc. I realize there will probably be some trolling in this thread, but I figured all of you would prefer it in one thread as opposed to me derailing Blah and Siena's Giveaway Thread with my workout talk.

I'm not going to bore you with my life story, basically I used to be a little chunk-master and then I got the lights turned on when I got to high school and went crazy with it. Now I'm a workout enthusiast and a personal trainer in the summertime, so I like to think I am informed on training and can answer a lot of the questions people may have regarding related topics.

Workout:

- Mass Adding
    - Fat Shredding
    - Strength Adding
    - "Toning"

What You're Doing:
    *Dependent on Goal*

- Sets
    - Reps
    - Split

Workout Templates:

Mass Adding:

Extreme Athlete -- Athletic Build:

Fat Shredding:

"Toning":

My MASS-ADDING Workout:

Day 1: Back
    Day 2: Chest
    Day 3: Abs
    Day 4: Legs
    Day 5: Shoulders and Arms
    Day 6: Abs
    Day 7: Cardio and Core

*When you get to a number of reps exceeding the ones I listed, your supposed to move up weight and stay at that until you eclipse the number again... So you're constantly failing.*

Back

Bent-Over Barbell Row: 3 Sets to failure, no weight change
    Set 1: ~20 Reps
    Set 2: ~17 Reps
    Set 3: ~13 Reps

^ 45-60 seconds of rest between sets.

Overhand Barbell Row: 3 Sets to failure, same weight
    Set 1: ~13 Reps
    Set 2: ~10 Reps
    Set 3: ~8 Reps

Hammercurl Bar Row: 3 Sets to failure, no weight change
    Set 1: ~15 Reps
    Set 2: ~11 Reps
    Set 3: ~7 Reps

Upright Barbell Row: 3 Sets to failure, decreasing weight
    Set 2: ~15 Reps
    Set 3: ~20 Reps

Dumbell Row: 3 Sets to failure, no weight change
    Set 2: ~13 Reps
    Set 3: ~10 Reps

Lat Pulldown: 3 Sets, decreasing weight
    Set 1: ~18 Reps
    Set 2: ~21 Reps
    Set 3: ~26 Reps

^ 30-45 seconds of rest between sets.

Cable Pullback / Row w/ Bar: 3 Sets, decreasing weight
    Set 1: ~12 Reps
    Set 2: ~20 Reps
    Set 3: ~28 Reps

Cable Pullback / Row w/ Handles: 3 Sets, decreasing weight
    Set 1: ~20 Reps
    Set 2: ~24 Reps
    Set 3: ~32 Reps

Chest

Incline Bench Press: 3 Sets to failure, decreasing weight.
    Set 1: ~11 Reps
    Set 3: ~13 Reps

Weighted Dips: Decreasing weight

Set 1: ~14 Reps
    Set 3: ~8 Reps

Incline Flys: Same weight, or decreasing.

Set 1: ~19
    Set 2: ~14
    Set 3: ~10

^Same weight; decreasing would look like ~19, ~18, ~15.

Machine Straight Press: Decreasing weight

You can use the machine you load the weight plates on yourself, which is what I recommend, but honestly I hate loading on the plates and hate adjusting it and doing all that nonsense when I can just turn a knob and have the resistance machine set to the weight I want and then adjust my seat perfectly in less than 30 seconds...when it would take 5 minutes to do the other thing... Everyone is allowed to cheat sometimes, this is my cheating.

Anyway, you should have your hands on the vertical handles that are parallel to your body and you should have the seat set that your feet are firmly on the ground and the back set so that it's straight, not inclined or declined any which way... This is a speed exercise again, you should be able to get at least 3/4 of the way, but pushing the whole way (so that your elbows lock) is not what you want if it sacrifices speed. So just go about 3/4 or more of the whole way on the extension, but not so that your arms lock.

Set 1: ~15

Narrow Bench Press: Same weight, or decreasing

I'll often do 3 sets with a barbell with weight getting a full extension at a medium pace, then switch to a 45 plate and just go as fast as I can for as many as I can... It gets the inner chest very well.

Set 1: ~20
    Set 2: ~17
    Set 3: ~14

Extra Set w/ Plate: Burnout

Cable Fly: Same weight or decreasing.

Set 1: ~19
    Set 3: ~24

^ Two sets at same weight, last one at decreased weight.

Dips: no weight, but all to failure.

Do 5 sets of dips, keeping your arms close to your body to failure with about 30-45 seconds of rest in between.

Mine usually fall like this:

Set 2: ~15
    Set 3: ~11
    Set 4: ~8
    Set 5: ~7

^ I go with the 30 seconds of rest to further overload muscle and get the outer / upper chest a good burn at the end before I douse my insides with creatine.

Abs

Crunch Machine: 1 Set to failure, high weight
    Set 1: ~22

^ 30 Seconds of rest after set.

Bullrope Crunch: 3 Sets to failure, decreasing weight
    Set 2: ~22
    Set 3: ~22

^ 45-60 Seconds of rest between sets.

Bench Crunches: 3 Sets, no weight
    Set 1: ~25
    Set 2: ~30
    Set 3: ~35

Side Bends: 3 Sets, high weight
    Set 1: ~10
    Set 2: ~10

Leg Raises: 3 Sets, no weight
    Set 3: ~12

Ab Rollout: 3 Sets, no weight
    Set 3: ~15

Crunch Machine - Alternating Sides: 2 Sets, medium weight
    Set 2: ~20

^ 1 minute of rest between sets.

Legs

*Always do legs the day before you go crazy on arms, the testosterone spike from ripping the largest muscles in your body will increase gains on your arms and shoulders, which will in-turn aid your Chest and Back exercises.

~~SUPERSET~~

- One wide, followed by 30 seconds rest. Then one narrow.

-- On the last 2 sets (set 3 for both, try to go as deep as possible without sacrificing form -- don't want your back bending or anything like that - and make sure you push your hips forward to squeeze your glutes at the top of the motion, actually makes a huge difference, imo.

Wide-Stance Squat - Same weight throughout.
    Set 1: ~16
    Set 2: ~13

Narrow-Stance Squat - Same weight throughout.
    Set 2: ~13

Weighted Hyperextension - Same weight throughout.
    Set 3: Failure

Walking Weighted Lunges - Decreasing weight.
    Set 1: ~10 Each Side
    Set 2: ~10 Each Side
    Set 3: ~10 Each Side

^ Should be rising and taking next step close to one another... Not Lunge, back to stand position, then next lunge. Just lunge after lunge... Beginners can do the back to standing method, but try to get away from it.

~~STRIP SETS~~

- Go to the Hamstring Curl Machine, go with about 70% of the weight you normally do on it - just take a guesstimate if you don't know - and then do AS MANY AS YOU CAN... Like keep going through the fatigue until you can't, then immediately drop it to some extremely low weight - like 40-50 pounds and then do a burn out for as many as you can get.

^ Repeat that with the Quad Extension

Set 1: ~25
    Set 2: Failure, move up weight when passing ~30

*Optional*

Hip Flexor Machine

- You can do calves at the end if you want, but my calves are usually killed from everything else, so I just do low weight and high reps...better for definition anyway.

Shoulders & Arms

Shoulder Press -- Decreasing weight

*I alternate weeks, one week I do Barbell, the next I'll do dumbbell*

Set 1: ~14 Reps
    Set 3: ~7 Reps

Barbell Bicep Curl -- Decreasing weight

*Hands placed about shoulder-width apart*

Set 1: ~12
    Set 3: ~8

^ It looks like a normal 2 rep regression, but I'm using the weight so that I'm failing at those numbers...Not like "oh, well I got 12, so I can stop now"

EZ Bar Wide-Grip Bicep Curl *No rest between sets* -- Decrease weight

^ I usually drop like just under half the weight off.

One-Hand Tricep Extension -- Same weight, or decreasing.

Set 1: ~23
    Set 3: ~14

^ This is if you're using the same weight... If you're decreasing, it would probably be: ~23, ~21, ~18.

Now this final part is something crazy I created, it requires you to kind of be a space hog, but since I hate most people this isn't a problem for me... But anyway here we go:

So this is going to be a super-duper set, of 3 things -- Medial Deltoid Cable Extension, Tricep Cable Extension, and Bicep Cable Curl; 4 sets of each, with decreasing weight the whole time... These are not to failure, but whenever you start to feel like you can only get a few more, you stop and move to the next exercise with no rest in between... After one successful circuit of these 3, you take a 45 second rest and go back to it with decreased weight.

(MDCE = Medial Deltoid Cable Extension -- TCE = Tricep Cable Extension -- BCC = Bicep Cable Curl)

Set 1:

MDCE ~13
    TCE ~ 28
    BCC ~ 21

Set 2:

MDCE ~10
    TCE ~28
    BCC ~18

Set 3:

MDCE ~8
    TCE ~30
    BCC ~18

Set 4:

MDCE ~7
    TCE ~32
    BCC ~20

Speed is the name of the game here, full extension is great, but this isn't something you want to do slowly.

Abs

Cardio & Core

My EXTREME-ATHLETE Workout

You'll notice some similarities in this workout to the above one, except I couple it with more complex movements, more endurance-based exercises, less rest (to promote hypertrophy), and exercises that define coupled with mass-adding.

^ This workout is modeled so that you will be drenched it sweat while doing it on a daily basis if you do it as written, modeled similarly to Insanity and P90X, but where those are almost exclusively defining, weight-loss, and endurance (strength gains come, but are not maximized; I can say this because I've done both a combined 4 times) -- mine is more geared toward an overall athletic physique, as in: sculpted muscle/definition, mass-adding (promotion of hypertrophy and hyperplasia, as well as the expansion of the sheath), strength-adding (overload), endurance, and muscle memory to aid in real-life activities (like sports).

***Again, I will probably bring it up in my descriptions below, but the numbers I give with each set is (ex: ~17) isn't the number you stop it, it's the number you should be failing at -- if you make it past that, it's time to move up weight until you reach that number again... Constant failure is what you want***

WEEK 1

Day 1 -- Shoulders & Arms

Dumbbell Shoulder Press

-Four sets; 1 heavy, 2 moderate, 1 extremely light.

Set 1: ~10
    Set 2: ~9-11
    Set 3: ~9
    Set 4: ~17

^ 30-40 Seconds rest between each set.

^ As you can see, your reps with the heavy and moderate are going to be just bordering double digits, but this isn't "Oh, I reached 10 I can stop now" -- hell no, you should be failing at that, pushing your hardest to get more reps while maintaining your form... I drop weight down increments of 5 lbs; except for the light one, in which I drop down 10 lbs from my final moderate set.

This combination of pushing to failure is what creates the overload that stimulates muscle growth (mass-adding), combined with the somewhat low-reps contributes greatly to the strength, but the finishing with the low-weight-high-rep prevents the "bodybuilder" look.

~*~ SuperSet ~*~ Barbell Bicep Curl

EXPLANATION: This is not a superset it its usual form. Instead, you're going to do all four sets of the barbell curl, then immediately go to the EZ-Bar Curl and do a strip set -- a strip set is where you do as many as you can with one weight, and then immediately taking weight off to approximately half of what was on it and then do as many as you can again. Shouldn't stop when your arms are burning, that is what you want, you should stop when you cannot get anymore, not when it becomes hard.

Four sets; 1 heavy, 2 moderate, 1 extremely light

Set 1: ~12
    Set 3: ~11
    Set 4: ~18

^30-40 seconds rest between each set.

^ I drop down increments of 10 lbs (so take a 5 off each side, not 10 off each side) and then on the last one, I drop it to about half the weight of the first set... On these you want to make sure you're letting your arm get a full extension, you don't want to have the whole bring it down so that it's at your waist and your arms are still at 90 degrees, that is retarded and does nothing.

~*~ SuperSet ~*~ EZ-Bar Bicep Curl w/ Wide Grip

Two sets; 1 heavy and 1 extremely light.

Single-handed Tricep Extension

Dumbbell Raise Complex

~*~ Super-Duper Set ~*~ Medial Deltoid Cable Extension, V-Bar Tricep Extension, and Straight Bar Bicep Curl

Now this final part is something crazy I created, it requires you to kind of be a space hog, but since I hate most people this isn't a problem for me... But anyway here we go:

So this is going to be a super-duper set, of 3 things -- Medial Deltoid Cable Extension, Tricep Cable Extension, and Bicep Cable Curl; 4 sets of each, with decreasing weight the whole time... These are not to failure, but whenever you start to feel like you can only get a few more, you stop and move to the next exercise with no rest in between... After one successful circuit of these 3, you take a 45 second rest and go back to it with decreased weight.

(MDCE = Medial Deltoid Cable Extension -- TCE = Tricep Cable Extension -- BCC = Bicep Cable Curl)

Set 1:

MDCE ~13
    TCE ~ 28
    BCC ~ 21

^ No rest between each, just the amount of time it takes from you to get from one attachment to the next and adjust the weight accordingly... This is the same for all these Sets, but I will re-post this to reinforce that concept.

Set 2:

MDCE ~10
    TCE ~28
    BCC ~18

^ No rest between each, just the amount of time it takes from you to get from one attachment to the next and adjust the weight accordingly... This is the same for all these Sets, but I will re-post this to reinforce that concept.

Set 3:

MDCE ~8
    TCE ~30
    BCC ~18

Set 4:

MDCE ~7
    TCE ~32
    BCC ~20

Day 2 -- Abs / Core + Light Cardio

This is basically a preference day... The gym closest to me is too busy accommodating to the nonathletic people to give me all the equipment I would like, so on days I can't make it to the upscale gym I just have to make do with what is there... The result is like 2-3 equipment exercises with about 8-9 body weight exercises.

Since mine is usually different, I'll just go with what I feel is the best and I will link this to a post I am going to make later today about what I have been doing for Abs lately that is different that I also like.

Bullrope Crunch: 3 Sets to failure, decreasing weight
    Set 2: ~22
    Set 3: ~22

^ 30-45 Seconds of rest between sets.

Bench Crunches: 3 Sets, no weight
    Set 1: ~30
    Set 2: ~30
    Set 3: ~30

^ 30 Seconds of rest between sets.

Side Bends: 3 Sets, high weight
    Set 3: ~20

Whichever arm isn't holding the weight should be bent with your palm on the back of your head and when you bend your elbow should be pointing directly up at the ceiling, or pretty close to directly up. You want to do these semi-fast, but not sloppy.

Alternate Sides... 1 Set = Both Sides, not Left - Right - Left and done... When switching sides take no rest between, but take about 45 seconds between Set 1 and Set 2.

^ You may notice this portion is copy and paste from my above workout with just the rest times and numbers changed slightly. -- it gets different here.

Give yourself like 2 minutes rest here, you'll need it for this next one.

Russian Twist: 3 Sets, Set # or Failure

A lot of people just call this Ab Twist, I normally do. It's pretty straight forward, you balance yourself on your butt with your upper body at about a 60 degree angle with the ground and your legs off the ground, knees bent. Then you alternate your upper body side-to-side touching your hands off the ground on each side... I just realized how difficult that was to explain without being able to talk to you, so here is a video showing / explaining it that is about a minute long and does a good job.

Set 1: Failure, if you haven't done this before just go body weight

Set 2: Failure again, or you could do what I do and set yourself a really high number and if you can't do it with the good form, you just drop your legs down to the ground and continue the upper body motion -- once your abs are engaged it will still benefit you to do this, but the harder way is substantially more beneficial... But something is better than nothing and it's a good way to push yourself.

Set 3: Go for like 60% of the Reps you got on Set 2 with the full form of the exercise, then go for a little bit with the easier form of the motion with your legs on the ground for like 20 seconds.

^ 45 Seconds Rest between each, if you're new to this one give yourself a minute or a 1:30 because this exercise is what causes more of the people I train to throw up than any of the others.

Now that you got that ***** out of the way, this is an exercise that is much easier and you might not feel it during the workout (I feel it, but some people tell me they don't get the fatigue of it til later), but you'll feel it later if you don't.

Ankle Wiggles: 3 Sets, high reps

I actually didn't know it was called this until I read my explanation and realized I needed to find a video. But anyway, basically you get into the crunch or sit-up position on the ground and then bring your chest and head off the ground like you're going to do a crunch, but instead you extend your hands toward your feet and alternate side-to-side... Unfortunately I couldn't find a video on bodybuilding for this, but I managed to find a simpler explanation than mine and a gif here.

Don't bother going to youtube to look it up, all you get is a Rex Ryan's wet dream.

Set 1: 60 total, 30 each side -- if you can't get this, go to failure

Set 2: Failure, as many as you can in 30ish seconds.

Set 3: Failure, as many as you can in 30ish seconds.

^ Like 30-45 Seconds rest between.

[B]Day 3 -- Heavy Cardio:/B]

Day 4 -- Abs / Core + Agility Training + "Real Movement"

Day 5 -- Chest

Day 6 -- Back

Day 7 -- Legs

WEEK 2

Day 3 -- Heavy Cardio

Day 5 -- Back

Day 6 -- Chest

Day 7 -- Legs

WEEK 3

Day 3 -- Heavy Cardio

Day 5 -- Chest

Day 6 -- Back

Day 7 -- Legs

WEEK 4

Day 3 -- Heavy Cardio

Day 5 -- Back

Day 6 -- Chest

Day 7 -- Legs

RESTART WEEK 1

SwAg's Supplement Review:

I've taken more workout supplements and spent more money on them than most college students drink and spend on alcohol. So if anyone does indulge in supplements, I can hopefully help you avoid wasting money on stuff that doesn't work.

Weight Loss:

- Apidexin: ***** ; 5 Stars, really good and doesn't have a lot of the bad side-effects... More of a weight-loss than fat-loss.

- OxyElite Pro: ***** ; 5 Stars, definitely the best fat-burner I've ever taken. Little side-effects if taken correctly.

- Meltdown: ** ; 2 Stars, it worked...but it's probably the most miserable I've ever been with the side-effects.

Creatine:

*Different types and their functionality to be posted here eventually*

- Amplified Creatine 189: *** ; 3 Stars, it worked and did what it was supposed to do... Nothing earth-shattering, it was average.

- BSN CellMass: ** ; 2 Stars, pretty much did what creatine is supposed to do, but it was a powder and very gritty - it felt like I was drinking shards of glass.

- MuscleTech Creatine Hardcore Pro Series: **** ; 4 Stars, very good creatine powder. Limited side-effects, but as with the pills below it is mostly for beginners / people that don't want to go deep into the supplement world. MuscleTech is a very safe brand, consistently getting good reviews, but it's not the best out there.

- MuscleTech Creatine Power Packs: ***** ; 5 Stars, 5 pills you drink with gatorade that give you a creatine blend with nutrients to provide more muscle saturation... Very safe product for beginners, I would not use it again because I don't like monohydrate that much and the creatine complex that MuscleTech uses requires sugars and carbs.

- Con-Cret: ***** ; 5 Stars, super-concentrated creatine HCl that requires no loading phase, has very good taste, limited water retention, and good strength results. I still use this.

- NeoVar: ***** ; 5 Stars, you take 2-4 twice a day depending on your weight and a bottle comes with 240 capsules for like $30... Throw in that it doesn't have excess water retention in places you don't want (some creatines cause flab abs) and this is a great supplement - I've noticed I have gotten bigger since January when I started this, but my weight hasn't gone up (before + after pictures and log of my weight). *Warning: TAKE WITH FOOD OR SOME BEVERAGE THAT CONTAINS CARBOHYDRATES - if you don't, you're in for a very uncomfortable few hours, but no permanent damage*

- Build HD: *****; 5 Stars, this is a during workout creatine. Has its creatine blend along with about a half dozen components that aid in restoration during a workout. I have become a big fan of this because it is convenient and if I am drinking something during a workout, I want it to be more than just some stuff to rehydrate me, and the creatine makes it worth it.

Pre-Workout:

- jack3d: *** ; 3 Stars, it's pretty hard on my stomach - it definitely works though, good energy boost and all. Might make sick though too... Hit or miss.

- NO XPLODE: *** ; 3 Stars, it's pretty decent. If you follow the directions it works great... If you don't follow the directions like I didn't, you have massive abdominal pain.

- MusclePharm Assault: ***** ; 5 Stars, the best I've ever taken for pre-workout. It really makes a huge difference to me, it just gives so much energy and it isn't dependent on caffeine, so it has limited side-effects.

- Beta-Cret: **** ; 4 Stars, this is supposed to be coupled with Con-Cret, it's basically creatine HCl with a component that increases the synthase of it... In other words, it's pretty useless unless you take it with Con-Cret. If you take it with Con-Cret, it's very good.

- Drive: ***** ; 5 Stars, oh my god. If I could make a rating higher than 5, I would. This is the best (and most expensive :/ ) supplement I've ever taken... I ordered it because it was 50% off and wow. It boasts having mood-boosting and sex drive-enhancing qualities and I have found myself noticeably happier since I started it. It's also a Testosterone enabler and inhibits estrogen production, so more muscle! Yay!

- Cellucor C4: *****; 5 Stars, this one has a very interesting make up... It contains several known energy enhancers, but it states that its main ingredient is creatine. Some research shows that Cellucor made the product so that the increased blood flow and nitric oxide would actually make the creatine go to the muscle very quickly, and give you the benefits somewhat immediately... It's complicated and the science behind it isn't definitive yet... That being said, I feel like it has to have some sort of truth to it since I can take each of the ingredients without the creatine and it doesn't feel like anything, but then this gets me pumped... Also, I would take 2 scoops of it if you're not taking anything else for NO3 and really want to push yourself.

- Volatile: *****; 5 Stars, this is a new product that came out just a few months ago and it presents one of the most complicated and complete labels I have seen. Most products focus on one aspect of pre-workout enhancement, but Volatile keys in on everything and makes some top notch ingredient choices. It really is impressive, some of the stuff on the label left me scratching my head, then I read more on them and their combinations, and Fahrenheit Nutrition is just a bunch of damn geniuses.

Protein:

- Whey Isolate: *** ; 3 Stars, eh it's protein. Protein is protein, but it didn't do a whole lot for me.

- Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60: ***** ; 5 Stars, this is the best example of a product telling you to take more than you need. It says to take 60 grams of it in one sitting... no one can synthesize that amount of amino acids in the hour or so your body has to do so when you first ingest it... Really, anything more than 35g is somewhat of a waste. I take 2 scoops (40g). Overall, the product is really good and helps with building and recovery.

- MusclePharm Combat: *****; 5 Stars, has a good amount of protein and is composed so that it gives you an initial spike, and then remaining protein in the serving trickles to your muscles to maintain a steady flow of it for hours afterward. Good for musclebuilding, I would try something else if you were worried about potentially gaining weight.

Assorted:

Vitamins: I used to have these as 3 separate things here, but decided to just roll it all into one. Mega Men make some of the best Vitapaks out there, they are the more mainstream of the Vitapak producers and it's probably because they are one of the few available at GNC. Personally, I really like the Mega Men Vitapaks -- I'm a big fan of the Ripped, Shredded, and Strength.

Natural Sterol Complex: Eh, it's an herbal blend that increases muscle density and vascularity... No real benefit to working out, more of a "look good" supplement, which is what I want, so I take these on-and-off... More-so during the Spring and Summer for obvious reasons.

Superfruit Supplements: Yeah, I bought into this ****ing crazy ****... Surprisingly, they actually work somewhat -- don't buy the Acai Juice concentrate, it tastes god-awful...I can't even think of what to compare it to, like hell in your mouth. The Acai Berry Chews are actually pretty good, they taste good and they deliver an antioxidant boost that is sizable, not bad for the $10 for a month supply, but far from necessary. The new mango ones actually did pretty well at keeping unwanted water weight and whatnot off.

Enzymes: These are debatable, some people say that if you ingest enzymes you gain extra fat-burning properties... Meh. I've taken them, I don't see what is all the rage, but others I know swear they work, whatevz, maybe my body is just weird. Really, for the price you pay on these things, unless you have some sort of medical condition where your body lacks sufficient enzymes and thus need the supplement, I would not recommend them. They are simply too inconclusive for my liking, maybe in the future when the larger of the companies get into it instead of just the generic GNC brand, but what have you...

Nutrition:
    Last edited by SwAg Dynasty; 11-24-2012, 12:23 PM.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

FAG!!!!

Woohoo!!! I got the first fag comment in here!

Comment

If your intent was to hurt, you succeeded =(
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

I love the idea of this thread but those american products are all not allowed in germany, so i guess i need to find some working creatine pills on my own. Also i need to shred a little more fat at my belly first. But sooo difficult during christmas time

Comment

Originally posted by Tango View Post
          I love the idea of this thread but those american products are all not allowed in germany, so i guess i need to find some working creatine pills on my own. Also i need to shred a little more fat at my belly first. But sooo difficult during christmas time
          Ingredients in a lot of products are the same, just minor differences. If you find some you're unsure about and have an ingredient list, I could tell you if they should work.

Fat Shredding is the workout everyone hates the most because it's just annoying.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

Without going into too much detail, I will post my workout and supplements.

Workout
            Goal: strength, tone and fat loss
            Sets 3-4
            reps 12-10-10/8
            4 different muscle group exercises
            Cardio 6-7 days a week

Supplements:
            NO daily and pre workout
            Tribulus Terrestris
            Creatine

I'm looking at fat burners and other pre workout supplements.

Comment

Do push ups and abdominals effective? I find them to be pretty inefective.
              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

I need to find a way to gain weight with my metabolism. Eating doesn't help me that much and neither does exercising with protein shakes (well, playing soccer and drinking shakes afterwards). I'm 5' 8" and only weight 110-120. It is always in that range and I want to get to 135+ by the end of high school at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                  Do push ups and abdominals effective? I find them to be pretty inefective.
                  Effective for strength gain? Fairly

Effective for muscle mass? Not overly effective, but if you do enough, sure.

Question, Swag. If I'm working on an Iron Man, how do you think my diet should look? Also, do you think it would be detrimental to incorporate mild resistance training for muscle, or should I stick primarily to body-weight exercises?

Comment

Would you reccomend this exercise for me?

Comment

1st workout in 2.5 months. I'm fatigued but feel good.
                      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Just wanted to let you guys know I'm not ignoring you, I copy and pasted your posts and I'll have some answers for you tomorrow.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

How does the fatburner thing work btw? I'm looking to get my bf% down a lil bit and get rid of my gut and butt

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
                            How does the fatburner thing work btw? I'm looking to get my bf% down a lil bit and get rid of my gut and butt
                            You run 30 minutes a day, and eat less to lose weight. Simple. No way around it, you have to to do cardio.
                            TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan7 View Post
                              You run 30 minutes a day, and eat less to lose weight. Simple. No way around it, you have to to do cardio.
                              I already do that doe. It's just boring and takes a while

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

Working...
                              X