No announcement yet.

The Workout Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stacked nitric oxide enhancer with a stimulant-heavy pre-workout and I cannot tell if I am liable to have a panic attack and kill everyone, or just murder my workout.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Stacked nitric oxide enhancer with a stimulant-heavy pre-workout and I cannot tell if I am liable to have a panic attack and kill everyone, or just murder my workout.
      I hate that feeling...

Comment

• It's not enough, I'm going to pair it with the angriest music I have.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          It's not enough, I'm going to pair it with the angriest music I have.
          That's what I have on my ipod now. I've been killing it lately.

Comment

• Torn ACL. Getting put on IR.

Comment

• Today was legs, but my left hamstring was a little sore from last leg workout, so I did an hour of cardio instead. I feel like a good boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                Torn ACL. Getting put on IR.
                Ouch, how'd that happen?
                sigpic

Comment

• I'm doing 5k on Saturday and haven't ran since school ended. Ought to go well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                    I'm doing 5k on Saturday and haven't ran since school ended. Ought to go well.
                    Good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Lenruk View Post
                      Ouch, how'd that happen?
                      I was running the O Course last Wednesday. Went over a log, swung my legs over to clear it, planted and turned. I'm guessing my everything from the knee down stayed stationary while the rest of me turned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                        I was running the O Course last Wednesday. Went over a log, swung my legs over to clear it, planted and turned. I'm guessing my everything from the knee down stayed stationary while the rest of me turned.
                        Ouch

Comment

• Damn, that sucks. Good luck on your recovery

Good luck on your 5k Prodigy.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Stay away from yohimbe / yohimbine HCl

It has absolutely destroyed me. And not in a good way.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• I have Achilles tendonitis going on...**** me.

Comment

• There were some really hot chicks at the race today. Like, sooper hot.

Comment

Working...
                                X