The Workout Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    The recipe for that contains close to 700mg of caffeine in a 2 hour period. You'll be dead in 10 years, but at least you saved some money.
    Well Im not going to use 4 spoons of coffee. Just saying it's a much cheaper alternative.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      The recipe for that contains close to 700mg of caffeine in a 2 hour period. You'll be dead in 10 years, but at least you saved some money.
      Why the **** would you do that? seriously.......****ed up

Comment

• Originally posted by Conrad View Post
        Why the **** would you do that? seriously.......****ed up
        Because it's true if you do **** like that. 700mg of caffeine with the sugar to cause an insulin spike. That is the type of thing that bodybuilders do that takes years off their life.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Up to 173.

Should I just stop acting like a woodchipper down there, and just stop going on the scale?

Swag, give me your advice pls

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• There is nothing I want more than to be able to run outside next summer wearing nothing but compression shorts while my muscles glisten

lets hope I dont blow it. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
              There is nothing I want more than to be able to run outside next summer wearing nothing but compression shorts while my muscles glisten

lets hope I dont blow it. lol.
              I haven't gone on a run since forever

But my muscles always be glistening

Specially my calves

Comment

• Shiiiiiiiiieeet

Comment

• sancho ?

Comment

• Andres Knappe worked out in the regular student gym this morning for some reason. He has giant beard now and longer hair, so everyone calls him Thor. Anyway, he was blasting his ipod and singing pretty loudly in Danish. It honestly sounded like he was possessed. Dude was flinging around 100 lb dbs like they were nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                      Andres Knappe worked out in the regular student gym this morning for some reason. He has giant beard now and longer hair, so everyone calls him Thor. Anyway, he was blasting his ipod and singing pretty loudly in Danish. It honestly sounded like he was possessed. Dude was flinging around 100 lb dbs like they were nothing.
                      22 year old freshman. Ahhh he's like Scuba.
                      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Ugh, starting to see a little belly fat (Still 172).

Should I keep on eating lots? I don't think my pride can handle this, and it wants to make me go on caloric deficit for like a month

Comment

• Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
                          Ugh, starting to see a little belly fat (Still 172).

Should I keep on eating lots? I don't think my pride can handle this, and it wants to make me go on caloric deficit for like a month
                          Well if you're gaining fat then yeah you should slow down.
                          Last edited by Lenny; 10-07-2013, 04:55 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukic View Post
                            I only squat like 175 and do that + ham curls + calf raises. Anyone who trains legs seriously is kidding themselves. brb can't wear nice pants, brb look terrible because quads are way too big for torso, brb might enter tour de france next year.
                            All I do on leg day is squats, deadlifts (lower back + hams), leg curls, leg presses, and calf raises. Never train legs more than once every 6 days.

Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
                            Can someone make/give/share me a good rap hype workout music mix pls?

I'd be forever grateful
                            "All of the Above" by Maino on Pandora radio. Pretty good rap/hip hop music for working out. Otherwise you can look that stuff up on youtube.

Comment

• Gotten back into the gym recently. Did a leg day last week ... literally couldn't walk or move 24 hours after that. Always looked like I was limping, it was really bad.

Put in a back workout on saturday, chest workout yesterday, and just did my arm day. Back on the routine feels great. Hoping to make back the gains I lost.

Comment

• Gonna be worthy of this thread for the next month.5. Got to get into shape before I kill all the A-rabs

Comment

Working...
                                X