Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
    I already do that doe. It's just boring and takes a while
    Sadly it's the only thing. Maybe you can change it up? Bike outside, or jump rope.
    TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan7 View Post
      Sadly it's the only thing. Maybe you can change it up? Bike outside, or jump rope.
      Im on da track team, so......yeah. Not much control over what I do there

We do some weird ass **** though.

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

I need an alternative to Squats. I swear one day I'm going to tear my rotator cuff from doing them.
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post
          I need an alternative to Squats. I swear one day I'm going to tear my rotator cuff from doing them.
          Do squats with dumbbells.

Comment

You doing the squats right man?
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosCon View Post
              Without going into too much detail, I will post my workout and supplements.

Workout
              Goal: strength, tone and fat loss
              Sets 3-4
              reps 12-10-10/8
              4 different muscle group exercises
              Cardio 6-7 days a week

Supplements:
              NO daily and pre workout
              Tribulus Terrestris
              Creatine

I'm looking at fat burners and other pre workout supplements.
              Fat Burners are difficult to gauge. A lot work, but some really kill your mood with side-effects. Apidexin was my first and was good, but is slightly pricy. OxyElite Pro is pretty intense, it will make you lose about 20 lbs (fat and water) in about 2 weeks if you take 2 pills a day. One that comes highly recommended to me is Black Cats from Applied Nutriceuticals - it is 60 pills for 20$, over a month supply, and really effectively apparently. I ordered some on Saturday for my next cut-phase, I am pretty excited about it.

Watch some of these have a wicked amount of caffeine... They work, but only for a while. Also watchout for ones that say stuff like "all-natural", those are questionable because almost no supplement is all-natural.

Pre-workout... Hmmm, I just bought Drive and I am excited to try that. Assault is a good one from MusclePharm, I am a big fan. If you've got a stronger stomach (I don't) jack3d and NO XPLODE are both slam dunks - just the side-effects hit me too hard for my liking. Really, I could rattle off a dozen or so products, but basically the ingredient you want in pre-workout stuff is Nitric Oxide - if it has that, it should work.

1MR, AMP, etc. are good as well.
              Last edited by SwAg Dynasty; 11-28-2011, 08:51 PM.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                Do push ups and abdominals effective? I find them to be pretty inefective.
                I'm not really sure what you're asking. Push ups are better used as a burnout than anything else. I incorporate pushups 1.5-style into my chest workout when in my cutting stage.

Abs, don't really do much except look nice. If you can build up your upper and lower body enough so that you have a v-taper, the abdomen just seals the deal.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Phatal View Post
                  I need to find a way to gain weight with my metabolism. Eating doesn't help me that much and neither does exercising with protein shakes (well, playing soccer and drinking shakes afterwards). I'm 5' 8" and only weight 110-120. It is always in that range and I want to get to 135+ by the end of high school at least.
                  That's all I needed to read. If you want to gain weight, incorporate resistance training into - just some light weight lifting would do the trick. The soccer is pretty killer, because that is intense cardio and during cardio your body is in a state of muscle degeneration coupled with fat burning. The protein shake right after stops the muscle degeneration, but during the running it's just kind of going crazy.

Like if you get on a treadmill and run for a minute, say you burn 20 calories. Only approximately 3 of those calories would be fat, 6 would be muscle, and the rest glycogen stores from your body. Overall, I'd say weight training. I'll have programs up pretty soon in the OP.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
                    How does the fatburner thing work btw? I'm looking to get my bf% down a lil bit and get rid of my gut and butt
                    What do you mean? How the fatburner itself works (like how it functions) or whether they actually work?

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      What do you mean? How the fatburner itself works (like how it functions) or whether they actually work?
                      Like, do I just pop a pill and then I start losing weight like crazy?

Comment

You doing the squats right man?
                        Yea. I tried extending my grip too, but still I have discomfort. I think it has something to do with my should blades not being even. One is a little higher than the other and that's the one I strain everytime.
                        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Yea. I tried extending my grip too, but still I have discomfort. I think it has something to do with my should blades not being even. One is a little higher than the other and that's the one I strain everytime.
                          I have similar problems with discomfort while pressing it against my back. It kind of sucks, but I deal with it just because I already cut deadlifts out of my workouts because of pain.

If your gym has an inverted leg press and you put your feet in a wide stance and close to the top - that is essentially a squat.

Another thing I could recommend is goblet squats. Get dumbell and hold it with two hands parallel to your body and do squats like that.

If you want something a bit more creative that I do, but you'll look retarded doing, you can do squat holds... Like do 10 squats with just your body weight and then on the 10th one hold it for 10 seconds, then do 10 more squats and on the 10th hold for 20 seconds, etc. - I go all the way up to 1 minute and then go back down. It's pretty good, but as I said I probably look retarded while doing it.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

That's all I needed to read. If you want to gain weight, incorporate resistance training into - just some light weight lifting would do the trick. The soccer is pretty killer, because that is intense cardio and during cardio your body is in a state of muscle degeneration coupled with fat burning. The protein shake right after stops the muscle degeneration, but during the running it's just kind of going crazy.

Like if you get on a treadmill and run for a minute, say you burn 20 calories. Only approximately 3 of those calories would be fat, 6 would be muscle, and the rest glycogen stores from your body. Overall, I'd say weight training. I'll have programs up pretty soon in the OP.
                            I quit soccer, but bike all the time. Do you still recommend the same thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Phatal View Post

I quit soccer, but bike all the time. Do you still recommend the same thing?
                              Shake weight? No way.

If you're trying to gain weight, but keep definition I would recommend doing some weight training followed by biking, but while biking you should drink something calories - like gatorade or a protein shake.

Is it stationary biking or actual biking?

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

Try to work out 4 times a week. But it's hard sometimes as I'm often too damn tired after work since I have a very physically demanding job. But I know some about training (not s much as swag though), so I might be able to help too if you have any questions.

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

Working...
                                X