Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post
    quark ?
    Per 100 gramm 12 gramm proteins with only 4 carbs. Very low on fat too(0,2%).
    And the kind of proteins has is very good.

http://www.allthingsgym.com/2012/02/...protein-snack/

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
      Per 100 gramm 12 gramm proteins with only 4 carbs. Very low on fat too(0,2%).
      And the kind of proteins has is very good.

http://www.allthingsgym.com/2012/02/...protein-snack/
      Damn that stuff is cheap. Why cant greek yogurt be that inexpensive? Lame.

Comment

• I've been getting a lot of muscle gain and some definition by complimenting my benching with some simple seated curls and simple seated wrist curls with light weight. Only using 15 lb dumb bells. Just banging out 3 sets of 15 each. You get a great biceps and forearm pump, and your arms look amazing when done.

The key to the seated/inclined curls is the dig your elbows into your hips the best you could. Makes its SO much harder and way more efficient because you are isolating the biceps much better. That is why I'm using 15lbs instead of 40lbs.
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Sore shoulders.

Comment

• So for the last two months or so, I've been specifically working out with the goal of running a half marathon. 8~9 miles a day, 50 minute lift/core routine M/W/F .

But I also stumbled on this, which I seriously want to do, except right now the $95 minimum entrance fee is a major deterrant.

http://www.spartanrace.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                8~9 miles a day
                Every day?

Michael Floyd > Justin Blackmon

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
                  But I don't want to go through the drastic measures that I used to do.
                  I hate to be the one to break this to you, but...

As they say in the running world, "You can expect to run a 6 minute mile by running a bunch of 9s."

If all you want is to look in shape, my suggestion is 2-3 days of cardio and 2-3 days of calisthenics and lifting.

Michael Floyd > Justin Blackmon

Comment

• Originally posted by Descendency View Post
                    Every day?
                    Every weekday. Some weekend days I take off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                      So for the last two months or so, I've been specifically working out with the goal of running a half marathon. 8~9 miles a day, 50 minute lift/core routine M/W/F .

But I also stumbled on this, which I seriously want to do, except right now the $95 minimum entrance fee is a major deterrant.

http://www.spartanrace.com/
                      Damn, this video is incredibly powerful:

I've wanted to do a Tough Mudder for awhile, but it looks like Spartan Race might be even more intense. Good luck on running a half marathon (with 8-9 miles daily, 13 should be no problem with adrenaline) and Spartan Race.

Comment

• They ripped the audio from the motivational video posted earlier in this thread and put it on that visual lol
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          They ripped the audio from the motivational video posted earlier in this thread and put it on that visual lol
                          Haha thats pretty funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            They ripped the audio from the motivational video posted earlier in this thread and put it on that visual lol
                            Haha my bad. I missed that video. The visuals are definitely cool and go with the audio, but it's the audio that was powerful to me.

Comment

• I like this one way more.

I can identify with it more.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                                Damn, this video is incredibly powerful:

I've wanted to do a Tough Mudder for awhile, but it looks like Spartan Race might be even more intense. Good luck on running a half marathon (with 8-9 miles daily, 13 should be no problem with adrenaline) and Spartan Race.
                                Thanks. I've run a Tough Mudder, and it was fun, but I'm looking at that Olympic Spartan Race (~8 miles, 20+ obstacles) and thinking that's a goal as well, but I need to either get some green, or get somebody to sponsor me for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X