Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Workout Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My New Year's Resolution starts today.

    I attempted to/went to bed by 11:15 and will eat healthier/less crap going forward. Plus I added a cardio and abs day. Up to 4 days a week. Looking forward to losing stomach fat. I want my body fat to drop by 7-8%
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator




    Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

    Comment


    • **** I've been so lazy with my bulk.

      Going to seriously use this thread to hopefully keep my motivation going.

      Began bulking again. Currently 77kg. In 1 year, I want to be 95kg.

      So many bulkshakes to come.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Lukic View Post
        **** I've been so lazy with my bulk.

        Going to seriously use this thread to hopefully keep my motivation going.

        Began bulking again. Currently 77kg. In 1 year, I want to be 95kg.

        So many bulkshakes to come.
        WOW that's a lot of weight to add.
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator




        Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

        Comment


        • My stomach is such a *****.

          If I throw up I am just taking more til it stays down.

          #YOLO
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

          That's how you sound.
          lmao

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post
            WOW that's a lot of weight to add.
            lol this. Thats not a healthy amount for a year.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Lukic View Post
              **** I've been so lazy with my bulk.

              Going to seriously use this thread to hopefully keep my motivation going.

              Began bulking again. Currently 77kg. In 1 year, I want to be 95kg.

              So many bulkshakes to come.
              Good luck.

              Comment


              • I'm trying to get into pilates this year for when track season comes. Figure whenever we start doing strength workouts it would be best for me to be less tense so I don't get injured,

                How is it, and is there any workouts particular that I should look into?

                Comment


                • Swag won't approve, but I've started to drink a lot of coffee lately at the behest of my neurologist and my neonatologist uncle. I've been having a lot of fogginess and other neurological stuff lately and they think caffeine will help me snap out of it. So far it's really helping, it hasn't hurt my stomach, and I'm still staying hydrated fine. I just generally feel more alert too and that's translating positively to exercise. Developing a dependence now is probably a bad idea, but if it helps it helps.

                  Comment


                  • There is nothing wrong with drinking coffee. You're a man now, Nas.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Lenruk View Post
                      There is nothing wrong with drinking coffee. You're a man now, Nas.
                      Just the taste. No worse than anything else with caffiene, though.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                        Swag won't approve, but I've started to drink a lot of coffee lately at the behest of my neurologist and my neonatologist uncle. I've been having a lot of fogginess and other neurological stuff lately and they think caffeine will help me snap out of it. So far it's really helping, it hasn't hurt my stomach, and I'm still staying hydrated fine. I just generally feel more alert too and that's translating positively to exercise. Developing a dependence now is probably a bad idea, but if it helps it helps.
                        Shut up Nas. Coffee is the devil.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                          Shut up Nas.
                          Caffeine is in some supplements. Thus, related.

                          Also nice ninja edit. Edit: Double ninja edit. Fancy.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                            Caffeine is in some supplements. Thus, related.

                            Also nice ninja edit. Edit: Double ninja edit. Fancy.
                            Originally, I was going to scold you for it not being related, but I thought about it, and in some crazy way I guess you could argue that it is.

                            I still had to yell at you though.

                            Comment


                            • Don't know much about pilates. /: sowwy brah

                              If you're drinking coffee solely for the caffeine, there are much better sources of it. In fact, I would bypass it and go to B12 stacks with glyceride.

                              You're life (and kidney stones).
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                              That's how you sound.
                              lmao

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                Don't know much about pilates. /: sowwy brah

                                If you're drinking coffee solely for the caffeine, there are much better sources of it. In fact, I would bypass it and go to B12 stacks with glyceride.

                                You're life (and kidney stones).
                                What are the possible side effects of every supplement out there?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X