Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aimeusdietger
    replied
    for more large heavy duty drawer slides info | now you can open large heavy duty drawer slides | | https://www.gsf-promounts.com/full-e...drawer-slides/ I would really this storage facilities auckland weblink | visit Texas counties shapefile here| svekenyasafaritours.com | discover masai mara safari packages from india here | wish to put on some weight..I weigh about 50kgs..I do not understand view title 24 consultant weblink | read title 24 calculations info | calgreen checklist reference | I like this california title 24 pdf why this does not increase yet i eat a lot and according to what i read, not so healthy...i do carbohydrates in all meals...i do not hit the gym or even do light work outs..could it be a problem with my body metabolism?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIR1dfB2p20
    Last edited by aimeusdietger; 08-18-2019, 02:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• InjuredReserve
    replied
    Originally posted by Alastair View Post

Despite Rofl's protests, if you've got the will to be strict, try the keto diet. It doesn't work for everyone, but give it a week and see if you like the results. I've known a few people, my wife included, who it works great for and they shed fat like crazy. I have heard of some people who it just doesn't work for and they tend to stay in the keto flu (usually a few day period where you don't feel like you have any energy) for the whole time they're on it. Most people only get it for the first three or four days and then they feel like they have more energy than they did before. When you cut out the carbs completely, it's much easier to stay under your calorie totals for the day.
    Sorry to respond to such an old piece of advice. But found myself gaining weight from a tough work schedule and not getting to the gym. Went to Keto and lost about 15 pounds both of the first two months. Insane. Keto flu sucked for the first 5 days or so then felt great.

Really need to start getting up earlier now and hit the gym.

Leave a comment:

• RoflDogs
    replied
    I feel you. It's just a good well-rounded beginner program before you begin to find what type of workouts you like or dislike

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    It just doesn't have the specialization I prefer. I'm not into the push/pull, upper/lower, but it serves its purpose, y'know?

Leave a comment:

• RoflDogs
    replied
    Lenny I edited my post a lil bit

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Eh, I could never do a workout like that, but that's just my preference. Anyway, eat food. I know you don't like meat, or animal products, or whatever it is that you don't eat.

5 sweet potatoes, 2 ears of corn (no butter or salt), 1c. saut?ed squash, and whatever it is you eat for protein.

Protein powder, peanut butter, almond milk, oatmeal, and a banana all blended up.

1 whole egg, 5 whites, spinach, scallions, and fat-free cheese. Can add potatoes on a carb day.

Steamed cauliflower, pureed and thickened with brown rice powder (or potatoes), flavored with herbs.

Chili? Make it extra hot and throw in a container of greek yogurt to remove the spice while adding protein and calories.
    To each his own, I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Lenny
    replied
    Thank you for the help!

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Eh, I could never do a workout like that, but that's just my preference. Anyway, eat food. I know you don't like meat, or animal products, or whatever it is that you don't eat.

5 sweet potatoes, 2 ears of corn (no butter or salt), 1c. saut?ed squash, and whatever it is you eat for protein.

Protein powder, peanut butter, almond milk, oatmeal, and a banana all blended up.

1 whole egg, 5 whites, spinach, scallions, and fat-free cheese. Can add potatoes on a carb day.

Steamed cauliflower, pureed and thickened with brown rice powder (or potatoes), flavored with herbs.

Chili? Make it extra hot and throw in a container of greek yogurt to remove the spice while adding protein and calories.

Leave a comment:

• RoflDogs
    replied
    Originally posted by Lenny View Post
    I mean I'm skinny but I wouldn't say cut.

Like I'd like the appearance of someone who at least works out. I have to head out, but I'll get some pics or something later rofl.

Body parts, probably arms/shoulders/back mostly (lol I know). Like legs have some definition from running, and chest I have some too from working that out a lot.
    A 4/week upper/lower split should be good. LUxLUxx

Lower:
    Squats: 3x8
    Deadlifts: 2x6
    Barbell Rows: 3x8
    Face pulls: 3x10

Upper:
    BP: 3x8
    Weighted pullups: 3x8
    OHP: 3x8
    Bicep curls: 3x10
    Tricep Pulldowns: 3x10

All the 3x8 (and deadlifts) ones, start light and add 5 pounds every time until you can't do 3x6 (could take a month to like 6 months depending on your genetics). The 3x10 ones, try to gradually lift more as time goes on

Do GOSMAD, or try to gain like half a pound a week
    Last edited by RoflDogs; 11-03-2015, 08:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lenny
    replied
    I don't know how you're not lean / cut since you don't eat normal food.

High intensity leg workouts will get you cut like crazy.
    I mean I'm skinny but I wouldn't say cut.

Like I'd like the appearance of someone who at least works out. I have to head out, but I'll get some pics or something later rofl.

Body parts, probably arms/shoulders/back mostly (lol I know). Like legs have some definition from running, and chest I have some too from working that out a lot.

Leave a comment:

• RoflDogs
    replied
    what body part do you want to focus on. Any pics of what you want?

I can give you something easy to start off of

He's just a boy Swag, don't kill him

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Lenny
    replied
    Sorry for not answering for a day, but I don't feel as sick so I can talk.

I want get lean/cut/definition whatever you want to call it. I can dedicate 3-5 days a week in the gym for about 30-60 mins. I know the exercises and could probably put together a routine but I'd like opinions. Any specific plans I should read into?

Leave a comment:

• RoflDogs
    replied
    lenny what do you want

Leave a comment:

• DenverTyrant
    replied
    Originally posted by xdghrghse
    teplo-yut ru/
    Любой монтаж, производимый компанией ?teplo-yut ru/]Тепло и Уют? тщательно контролировался руководством и, конечно, Заказчиками

[img]teplo-yut ru/media/Stories/%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B4%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%8C%20%D1%86%D0%B 2%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B9%20%D0%A2%D0%95%D0% 9F%D0%9B%D0%9E%20%D0%98%20%D0%A3%D0%AE%D0%A2_jpg%2 02 jpg[/img]
    Now this is my kind of post.

Leave a comment:

• football2ky
    replied
    I'm a 3x8 man myself.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X