Blah! #6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blah! #6

Last edited by Lenny; 08-21-2016, 11:54 AM.
    sigpic

sigpic

Comment

This USA Men's Basketball team has like no chemistry. It's horrible to watch.
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

It's painful to watch. God awful defense and zero ball movement.
        sigpic

Comment

It's painful to watch. God awful defense and zero ball movement.
          sigpic

Comment

I had the perfect idea for the OP for a new Blah thread. But I lost the link.

Comment

I don't think enough people appreciated Kelly Clarkson, so I'll post it again.

sigpic

Comment

I spit in your face walter. I **** in your mouth.
                http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

This version of Blah actually exists in Off Topic for me. Woot.

Comment

Is this real life?

Comment

Comment

My post is hidden. That's a shame. I'll have to update more.

Comment

Comment

I fed ducks today. It was fun. The school built near me has a million pieces of geese **** around it, heh. Shockingly, that's what happens when you build a school near a creek. And then a kid will fall in there and die, and we'll be SHOCKED.

I get to see Debbie again tomorrow, she's back from her surgery or whatever. She's going to be pleased that I'm slightly less unsocial.

I am slightly irritated at her for making the other counselors talk to me, including softball girl who I've heard say I'm ugly and weird. ****ing Stacy. I think I'll be psychopathic and obnoxiously say hi to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Toad View Post
                              I fed ducks today. It was fun. The school built near me has a million pieces of geese **** around it, heh. Shockingly, that's what happens when you build a school near a creek. And then a kid will fall in there and die, and we'll be SHOCKED.

I get to see Debbie again tomorrow, she's back from her surgery or whatever. She's going to be pleased that I'm slightly less unsocial.

I am slightly irritated at her for making the other counselors talk to me, including softball girl who I've heard say I'm ugly and weird. ****ing Stacy. I think I'll be psychopathic and obnoxiously say hi to everyone.
                              Haha, roasted

Comment

Working...
                              X