• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The North Korean Netflix is called Manbang

Comment

• Time to move to north korea.

I hear their wifi is 100 GBs a second.
      Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Hello, friends.

I am officially socially retarded. A true Aspie. The retard who sits alone at the lunch table while people actually want me to just open my mouth and I don't because I irrationally assume everyone hates me. Well, all of you hate me, but for good reason. I can't even talk to people in the loony bin because I assume they all think I'm ****. Lord of the Aspies.

Comment

• None of us hate you todd, how could we hate something we all pity?

You're just an a**hole, nothing special.
          Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• No Todd. You are just paranoid. Most of us don't give a shit about you.
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• By hate, I mean someone irrelevant that is ignored at best and mocked at worst.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toad View Post
                By hate, I mean someone irrelevant that is ignored at best and mocked at worst.
                I think everyone here hates everyone else by that definition. We're not very nice to each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post

I think everyone here hates everyone else by that definition. We're not very nice to each other.
                  0:07 in

WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                  Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Helping an older woman at church clean out a house that her son "gifted" to her when he dumped everything and went to Florida. Had a dirty lockbox she couldn't get open that said Atari on the side. I asked if I could check it out. It had a PS2 slim, dirty ass controller, some POS game I've never heard of and GTA San Andreas inside. Cleaned it up, and it seemed like it was running okay, but I don't have AV cables for it to see if it fully runs.

She was going to pitch it since the box had been locked, but said I could keep it.

Comment

• Cool, PS2's are still useful. Get component cables for it.

Comment

• Yeah. I figured I would ask some of my friends if I could borrow their AV cables and a controller just to test it out and make sure it works before I put any money into it. It seemed to power up just fine, but no clue if it works. Also, the PSOne controller is so dirty I'll probably pitch it and buy a dual shock.

Never liked sony controllers much, but if the console is free, I'll make due.

Comment

• Danny Valencia probably gave Billy Butler a concussion for narking on him to a endorser. Things are going great for the A's these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                            Danny Valencia probably gave Billy Butler a concussion for narking on him to a endorser. Things are going great for the A's these days.
                            I read somewhere that ex teammates of Butlers tweeted support to Valencia. Butler must suck.

Comment

• The memes were right, Comcast is the worst.
                              sigpic

Comment

• My moms getting mad at me because i don't call her everyday

I try to call every once in a while, but I'm trying to become a lot more independent and everytime i call her she tries to dominate and control every aspect of my life and treats me like I'm completely incapable of anything so it makes me not call her at all

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

Working...
                                X