Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally got around to listening to Feed Me's newest EP, the first two songs are really good and not necessarily something I knew Feed Me had in his arsenal.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post

Yea considering most "general laborers" in the union make $30/hour, add a specialty into that like welding and you'll do just fine.
      This, except don't join a union. If you're a skilled labourer you can go anywhere the money takes you. You can work in exotic countries that are booming or you can travel anywhere in America and find employment. Unions for ambitionless people who want to rewarded for doing a crap job. Plus it's a ton of beaurocracy and politics.
      http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

• Union jobs are great jobs, but I wouldn't suggest a career in them. They pay well, and the work usually isn't extremely difficult, but the problem is that being in a union for a long time tends to make people divisive and callous towards anyone who isn't union.

Comment

• Yeah, I can already tell this anatomy class is going to be a pain in the ass.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lenny View Post
            Yeah, I can already tell this anatomy class is going to be a pain in the ass.
            That's not the anatomically correct term Lenny. Do you want to pass this class?

Comment

• Originally posted by Red-headed step-child View Post
              you're a terrible son, rofl.
              i try my best, but the things my parents (just my mom tbh) do/make me do frustrate me a lot. I know they do it out of love but she treats me like a 5 year old

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• The SF Giants probably shouldn't have traded Cespedes.

Comment

• They rearranged all the gym equipment, I looked like GD freshmen today.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Hello, friends.

I was quiet as a church mouse today.

And my counselor told me to journal so she could read all my stuff. Which means I don't have to post here. She'll gladly read all my bull****. You can thank her on Facebook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toad View Post
                      Hello, friends.

I was quiet as a church mouse today.

And my counselor told me to journal so she could read all my stuff. Which means I don't have to post here. She'll gladly read all my bull****. You can thank her on Facebook.
                      and she wont' judge you! to your face

Comment

• It feels like my anatomy textbook is written in another language.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Why, Lenny? Is it using a bunch of terminology that you're not familiar with, or what?

Comment

• Pretty much. I should be fine once I break it down and do learn the terminology. Just daunting at the first read.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lenny View Post
                              It feels like my anatomy textbook is written in another language.
                              The leg bone is connected to the hip bone. Got it? Okay. The hip bone is connected to the back bone...
                              http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

• I"M RICH BEEEEAAATCH

Take that Somalians

http://www.globalrichlist.com/
                                WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                                Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Working...
                                X