Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I overheard the ***** secretaries, she just told me the dentist wasn't here.

Comment

• Now we're at the point where you're making up stories about the dentist. It was almost better when you pretended to be a girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
        Now we're at the point where you're making up stories about the dentist. It was almost better when you pretended to be a girl.
        You don't find made up stories about dentristry exciting? Philistine.

Comment

• I'm friggin' tired
          sigpic

Comment

•  
            sigpic

Comment

• I miss you Lenny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robley View Post

I miss you Lenny.
                I'm simply too busy. But you'll be thrilled to know I thoroughly enjoyed Frank's album. You weren't lying about Andre 3000's verse being great.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lenny View Post

I'm simply too busy. But you'll be thrilled to know I thoroughly enjoyed Frank's album. You weren't lying about Andre 3000's verse being great.
                  Don't be a stranger. We're all worried about you.

Comment

• So I accepted a job in management at my current corporate restaurant. But after tonight I no longer want the job.

Comment

• I'll bite. What happened?
                      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• It's no longer creepy flirting with the waitresses, it's full on harassment since he's the boss.

Comment

• I thought he still worked at Publix.
                          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Nah, I left Publix ages ago, I got tired of missing time with my daughter. It was just a nightmare of a night that made me realize I don't want to tie myself to this industry any longer than I have to.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                              Nah, I left Publix ages ago, I got tired of missing time with my daughter. It was just a nightmare of a night that made me realize I don't want to tie myself to this industry any longer than I have to.
                              Was it when you realized it sounds like Pube lix??
                              http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by Red-headed step-child View Post

Was it when you realized it sounds like Pube lix??
                                It doesn't it sounds like pub licks. But nah, I had to work nights and weekends and never saw my daughter, so I quit.

Comment

Working...
                                X