This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post

It doesn't it sounds like pub licks. But nah, I had to work nights and weekends and never saw my daughter, so I quit.
    You should've been more professional about it. If you told em it sounds like pube lix, it would've been better.
    http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

• Day five of this stupid fever with no sign of it letting up. I'm just gonna tell my bosses it's over and go in tomorrow anyway. They're going to stay out of my office anyway, but if I have to spend another day just resting at home I'm going to go crazy. It can't last that much longer.

Comment

• You might have malaria.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
          You might have malaria.
          My doctor's guess was West Nile, but he said that whatever it is, it would take tons of tests to find out and all he'd do is treat the symptoms and let it go away on its own anyway.

Comment

• It was nice knowing you daniel.
            Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

My doctor's guess was West Nile, but he said that whatever it is, it would take tons of tests to find out and all he'd do is treat the symptoms and let it go away on its own anyway.
              #ObamaCare
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• I don't have insurance. There's likely little he can do because it's some kind of virus.

Comment

• Hello, friends.

I had a good day today. My counselor read my 5000 words of insanity with me, and she calmed me down.

Also, a girl talked to me, and of course I immediately fell in love with her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toad View Post
                    Hello, friends.

I had a good day today. My counselor read my 5000 words of insanity with me, and she calmed me down.

Also, a girl talked to me, and of course I immediately fell in love with her.
                    Did you write about how you call Pubelix "publix"?

Comment

• I only know what Publix is via watching Florida home games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toad View Post
                        I only know what Publix is via watching Florida home games.
                        Publix is overpriced as hell. They've convinced people that paying a 25% mark up is worth the slightly better customer service and cleanliness.

Comment

• I dunno man, Jameis Winston seemed to get a pretty good deal from Publix.

Comment

• http://i.imgur.com/kOwqats.jpg

Comment

• Hello, friends.

I'm a narcissist.

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post

#ObamaDon'tCare
                                ftfy.

Comment

Working...
                                X