This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siena go have child.

Its pretty awesome. Just block about 3 months (well 5 months as last two of pregnancy suck) off of all duties. Or move your Mom or her Mom in. First 3 (plus last two of pregnancy) are super intense and sleepless. Starts to get better after those months, but still hard.
    Big adjustment is no sleep, no freedom, being a slave to a lil person and irritated woman, and drinking must be tempered :-(.

But benefit is midget version of you. a Mini -Me if you will. That is pretty damn cool. Plus cute factor is pretty high and you are a member of the citizens club once you have a child. just knock her up on the honey moon
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Don't transform into the Red Dragon

Comment

• I like my fantasy team. The Gurley Men. I didn't feel like thinking about a name anymore

Comment

• I may have screwed up by drafting Thomas Rawls. Matthew Berry sold me on him.

Comment

• I can't figure out who to start as my RB2. Melvin Gordon, LeGarrette Blount, or Arian Foster. All have bad matchups. I'm leaning Foster because of how bad Gordon was last year.

Comment

• Well. Our intern is definitely racist as ****. Too bad we need her around while our secretary is on vacation.

Comment

• The sooner the better Siena. The longer you wait the more likely you end up with an aspy.
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Damn, I drank too much last night. I'm so sluggish today.

Comment

• Update your Tinder, guys.

>tfw you want to watch the world burn

Comment

• Kiss concert was lit. Although they were all about loving America tonight so I was channeling my inner Brandon Marshall.
                      sigpic

Comment

• You would be the guy who would sit during a rock concert.

Comment

• The sun shines bright on my old Kentucky home,
                          `tis summer and the darkies are gay
                          http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

• Anderson Paak was phenomenal yesterday

Big Freedia was also very good

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• Hello, friends.

An attractive Ukrainian woman talked to me and I wasn't totally an Aspie. Progress.

Comment

• Back from my honeymoon. It was fun.
                                WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                                Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Working...
                                X