X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
    So did you fire that intern yet?
    No, not yet. But she's dumb as a box of rocks, so I wouldn't bet on her making it to the end of the internship.

Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post

Lmao why
    Well, she does **** work so far, which doesn't help her cause, but the big thing was an incident during lunch. This was my first day back after missing almost two weeks of work being sick, so I had not met the intern yet.
    Anyway, me and my coworkers are chatting around the conference table where we usually eat, and I'm catching up everyone on the sickness and mention that my girlfriend came and took care of me over labor day weekend. One of my coworkers mentions that my girlfriend is black, to which she replied, and I quote:
    "Really?"
    "Yeah. My girlfriend's black."
    "Oh. Well I guess I better not say what I think about that."

Incidentally, one of the other lawyers in the room has a black sister-in-law, so she pissed off two people at once.
    I've already vetoed her job offer. I didn't fire her on the spot because the partners were worried about the legal ramifications of firing an intern.

Comment

• Everyone's a little bit racist, sometimes. Though some people are a little more racist than others at all times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

No, not yet. But she's dumb as a box of rocks, so I wouldn't bet on her making it to the end of the internship.

Well, she does **** work so far, which doesn't help her cause, but the big thing was an incident during lunch. This was my first day back after missing almost two weeks of work being sick, so I had not met the intern yet.
        Anyway, me and my coworkers are chatting around the conference table where we usually eat, and I'm catching up everyone on the sickness and mention that my girlfriend came and took care of me over labor day weekend. One of my coworkers mentions that my girlfriend is black, to which she replied, and I quote:
        "Really?"

Incidentally, one of the other lawyers in the room has a black sister-in-law, so she pissed off two people at once.
        I've already vetoed her job offer. I didn't fire her on the spot because the partners were worried about the legal ramifications of firing an intern.
        She's angry all the white brothas are sleeping with black women. (You're white, right?)
        http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

• But she didn't say what she thought.

Comment

• Yo Dan is this you http://imgur.com/ibC5MBG
            http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

• Holy **** Jose Fernandez died

RIP, his stuff was nasty

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• Mall shooter had to be another towelie.

If only fellow incels like myself would have the inspiration to murder the people that have deemed them useless.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
                  Holy **** Jose Fernandez died

RIP, his stuff was nasty
                  Yea real tragic. Boating accident. Only 24.
                  WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                  Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

"Really?"

Maybe what she thinks about that

Comment

• Lookism says I'm hideous and granted me access to Legit Incels.

I knew you were all full of ****.

Comment

• For those who miss me since I killed Blah, I am UnattractiveFailure on Lookism.

Everyone hates me there already, also.

Comment

• Oooh new Danny Brown
                          sigpic

Comment

• Conor McGregor vs. Eddie Alvarez for the Lightweight belt
                            Tyron Woodley vs. Wonderboy for the Welterweight belt
                            Joanna Jochampion vs. Karolina Somethingpolish for the Women's Strawweight belt
                            Chris Weidman vs. Yoel Romero
                            Cowboy vs. kelvin Gastelum
                            Miesha Tate vs. Rocky
                            Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Michael Johnson
                            Frankie Edgar vs. Jeremy Stephens
                            Rashad Evans vs. Tim Kennedy

all on one card. omg.

Comment

• Do you guys go for the liquid body wash or bar soap? I've been going more towards the bar soap lately.

Comment

• Tebow homerd in his first at bat

Comment

Working...
                                X