X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackie Chan is a global treasure.

Comment

• Hockey season is upon us. I'm sure you're just as excited as I am to see the Devils v. Panthers match-up tomorrow.
      sigpic

Comment

• The Bronx High school of science students set up a fight club. The paper called them nerds or dorks and they got mad

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2828226

Comment

• Simpsons did it!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...l-prize-937303
          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• I don't want to imagine a life without coconut oil.
            sigpic

Comment

• Coconut is the grossest food on the planet.

Comment

• Yeah but it's one of the most versatile oils I've laid my hands on.
                sigpic

Comment

• I like Endless more than Blonde.

#dealwithit

Comment

• Lenny, I'm gonna make you feel like a classy lady.
                    http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

• I'm two years older than Auston Matthews but he's already so much more successful than I am.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Bob Dylan won the Nobel Prize in literature? Is this real life?

Comment

• His music still sucks.
                          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• I had the craziest dream last night.

I dreamt I payed trump to tutor me on some class that hillary was teaching. We were chilling in my room and trump was a pretty cool guy. All of a sudden, hillary and her aides came to the room. apparently they had booked it or something and neither trump or hillary were going to leave. it was super awkward. however, hillary was really chill too. i remember i made her laugh when i said shes cute. anyways things were going well. trump had to leave because i paid him for an hour but i can tell he wanted to stay. he made a joke about how i owed him an hourand a half pay but he slapped me on the shoulder and i could see he was having a laugh. i paid him an hours worth. i went back inside the room to chill with the clintons but then trump came back. i could tell he was super lonely and was craving a connection. oh and i forgot to mention how he had a monologue about how he treated people like **** his whole life and they let him get away with it cause hes rich, and he felt so bad about it. super lonely and miserable person.

anyways, clinton got pissed that he came back into the room. they ended up having this huge war in the style of rome 2: total war. i was defending trump cause i felt bad for him. i was overmatched big time but still won. me and donald escaped by the skin of our teeth. we ended up getting shipwrecked on a desert island. unfortunately hillarys aides tracked him down and haad him killed.

fast forward a few years later and hillary is the president and we are living in a dystopia.

im never taking melotonin before bed again.
                            http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

• I had some vivid dreams too when I first took melatonin too. Was pretty nice, it's been a while since I've dreamt.
                              sigpic

Comment

• The nightmares from ecstasy were pretty bad

Comment

Working...
                                X