Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blah! #6

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RIP Great Barrier Reef

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Red-headed step-child View Post
      I had the craziest dream last night.

      I dreamt I payed trump to tutor me on some class that hillary was teaching. We were chilling in my room and trump was a pretty cool guy. All of a sudden, hillary and her aides came to the room. apparently they had booked it or something and neither trump or hillary were going to leave. it was super awkward. however, hillary was really chill too. i remember i made her laugh when i said shes cute. anyways things were going well. trump had to leave because i paid him for an hour but i can tell he wanted to stay. he made a joke about how i owed him an hourand a half pay but he slapped me on the shoulder and i could see he was having a laugh. i paid him an hours worth. i went back inside the room to chill with the clintons but then trump came back. i could tell he was super lonely and was craving a connection. oh and i forgot to mention how he had a monologue about how he treated people like **** his whole life and they let him get away with it cause hes rich, and he felt so bad about it. super lonely and miserable person.

      anyways, clinton got pissed that he came back into the room. they ended up having this huge war in the style of rome 2: total war. i was defending trump cause i felt bad for him. i was overmatched big time but still won. me and donald escaped by the skin of our teeth. we ended up getting shipwrecked on a desert island. unfortunately hillarys aides tracked him down and haad him killed.

      fast forward a few years later and hillary is the president and we are living in a dystopia.

      im never taking melotonin before bed again.
      So you're just never taking it in general then?

      Comment


      • For what reason would i use it other than to sleep?
        http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

        Comment


        • Dealing with women after child is ****ed sometimes.

          Bo wonder half the people I grew up with beat the **** out of their baby mamas.

          Holy **** some days are worse than others.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

          Comment


          • Not saying be a dick ever. But JeZeus they make it difficult
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by GongKong View Post
              Bo wonder half the people I grew up with beat the **** out of their baby mamas.
              It makes me more sad everyday that I understand why men beat their women.

              Comment


              • Well, you're getting therapy for sociopathic behavior, so it's not surprising that you empathize with sociopaths.

                I should note, I'm not saying this to be insulting or demeaning, but honest.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                  Well, you're getting therapy for sociopathic behavior, so it's not surprising that you empathize with sociopaths.

                  I should note, I'm not saying this to be insulting or demeaning, but honest.
                  I'm not sure that's a fair correlation. Certainly some people who beat their significant others would qualify as sociopaths, certainly not all sociopaths (or probably even a majority) do, and I would guess that a majority of abusers don't suffer from APD.

                  Comment


                  • Big battle in Iraq going on

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post

                      I'm not sure that's a fair correlation. Certainly some people who beat their significant others would qualify as sociopaths, certainly not all sociopaths (or probably even a majority) do, and I would guess that a majority of abusers don't suffer from APD.
                      You might be right. I just assume that people who beat their spouses with any kind of regularity aren't concerned with the well being of others in general, and have a complete loss of empathy, which is a classic sign of sociopathy.

                      And I'm sure there are people who are sociopaths who don't abuse their spouses. Sociopathy is a very broad term that covers many different aspects of neurological disorders.

                      Comment


                      • Wait, there's something wrong with beating your spouse? That's a time honored tradition here in the south.

                        What else am I supposed to do when my girl gives me sass?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                          Wait, there's something wrong with beating your spouse? That's a time honored tradition here in the south.

                          What else am I supposed to do when my girl gives me sass?
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0BjpUhPg9g

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post

                            I'm not sure that's a fair correlation. Certainly some people who beat their significant others would qualify as sociopaths, certainly not all sociopaths (or probably even a majority) do, and I would guess that a majority of abusers don't suffer from APD.
                            Poor mrs clov.
                            http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

                            Comment


                            • i might be working for the falcons fam

                              It's unleash the dragon time yall

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
                                i might be working for the falcons fam
                                Congrats bruh. In what capacity?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X