Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Celtics lose to the ****ing Nets tomorrow...
    sigpic

Comment

• Free Doritos Locos taco at taco bell for everyone in America on Nov 2 thanks to Fransisco Lindor's stolen base.

Comment

• Kluber has 5 strikeouts in 2 innings. BAH GAWD DOESN'T HE KNOW THEY HAVE FAMILIES?

Comment

• big devils win tonight
          sigpic

Comment

• Tribe shutout victory game 1! I'm so stoked I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight. Perez hits 2 home runs in the best hitting game of his life when it matters the most.

Cory Kluber was DOMINANT struck out 8 guys in the first 3 innings. Miller time was still strong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
              Tribe shutout victory game 1! I'm so stoked I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight. Perez hits 2 home runs in the best hitting game of his life when it matters the most.

Cory Kluber was DOMINANT struck out 8 guys in the first 3 innings. Miller time was still strong.
              It's the year of Cleveland.

Comment

• https://streamable.com/3jel
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                  Tribe shutout victory game 1! I'm so stoked I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight. Perez hits 2 home runs in the best hitting game of his life when it matters the most.

The world series started already? Oh well. I'll root for the Indians, cuz **** the Cubs and their ****ty sob story.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

The world series started already? Oh well. I'll root for the Indians, cuz **** the Cubs and their ****ty sob story.
                    What's funny is how much of an underdog the Indians still seem to be, and yet they keep on winning. Everyone on ESPN thought the BoSox would kill them, then the Jays would slug them out of the park, and now the ChiCubs pitching will dominate them. Yet the Indians keep on winning.

I love the difference in payroll. The Cubbies tried to buy their way to a championship with a top 5 roster salary, and the Indians are in the bottom 10. Moneyball is alive in Cleveland, but not on the Browns.

Comment

• Cleveland sports are winning too much...I don't like it.
                      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• 2016 was the year of the underdog
                        sigpic

Comment

• If the Indians win the World Series, how much worse does that make the Browns by comparison?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post
                            Cleveland sports are winning too much...I don't like it.
                            The thing is they've been gifted the perfect babyface role in both series. They're the anti-hipsters and they're the underdogs. A lot of people get tired of hearing about a small ball revolution or Theo Epstein and the Cubs curse. Add in folks that like to root for the underdog, and the Cleve has a strong base of support. I'd rather it was the Blue Jays, though.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

The thing is they've been gifted the perfect babyface role in both series. They're the anti-hipsters and they're the underdogs. A lot of people get tired of hearing about a small ball revolution or Theo Epstein and the Cubs curse. Add in folks that like to root for the underdog, and the Cleve has a strong base of support. I'd rather it was the Blue Jays, though.
                              I'd have thought the Indians are more of the hipster small ball team? Whatever it's a manufactured narrative either way.

Comment

• Smallball isn't hipster.

Comment

Working...
                                X