Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blah! #6

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Todd would you be mad if someone on the forums beside you was banging her?
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator




    Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

    Comment


    • She is a good kisser

      Comment


      • Her vajayjay is pretty busted up, though. Like worn out boots, it's seen a lot of travel.

        Comment


        • Slopgina fo sho
          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

          Comment


          • Originally posted by EL Guapo View Post
            Is she married?
            No. She reminds me she's a single crazy cat lady every time we meet.

            Btw, if you haven't heard the news, I made relations with a chubby female.

            Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post
            Todd would you be mad if someone on the forums beside you was banging her?
            No. I'd love that she's not single. It makes no sense that she is. All women 30+ that are single must be 0/10 disgustingly obese, and even then it's iffy.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Toad View Post


              Btw, if you haven't heard the news, I made relations with a chubby female.

              Congrats seem to be in order.
              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator




              Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

              Comment


              • Thank you.

                I think I'm going to have to change counselors. I've wacked to thoughts of her cleavage 4 times today.

                Comment


                • Congrats Todd

                  Comment


                  • Interview tomorrow afternoon with the college to be a lab instructor. Oh boy.

                    Comment


                    • Just bought a blue Westbrook Jersey and an orange Miller jersey.

                      : D: D

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Toad View Post
                        No. She reminds me she's a single crazy cat lady every time we meet.

                        Btw, if you haven't heard the news, I made relations with a chubby female.
                        Just saw the thread on lukism.

                        I smiled the whole way through your description of it.

                        good job doot.

                        Comment


                        • It's cold, bros.

                          Comment


                          • 0:08 seconds in

                            Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                            It's cold, bros.
                             
                            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator




                            Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

                            Comment


                            • I was dropping diarrhea 3 in the morning last night

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                                Interview tomorrow afternoon with the college to be a lab instructor. Oh boy.
                                Good luck bruh.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X