Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What subject are you teaching? How did you go from no experience in teaching to being a professor at a university ? how hot are the girls in your class? Am I asking too many questions?
    http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

• I'll be a teaching adjunct, not full professor, teaching anatomy and physiology and microbiology. There were like 2 or 3 decently hot girls in the class, but it was a smaller class, about 20 people. Not really.

Comment

• More than enough for your own Naughty Bookworm scenario.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
          I'll be a teaching adjunct, not full professor, teaching anatomy and physiology and microbiology. There were like 2 or 3 decently hot girls in the class, but it was a smaller class, about 20 people. Not really.
          Awesome. Don't bang them though. Students cause teachers a bunch of problems when you bang them.

Glad you found some good work. Hopefully you can leverage that next time for the hospital work you are looking for and they decide ****, if he teaches this ****, he must be hirable
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post

Awesome. Don't bang them though. Students cause teachers a bunch of problems when you bang them.

Glad you found some good work. Hopefully you can leverage that next time for the hospital work you are looking for and they decide ****, if he teaches this ****, he must be hirable
            That's what I'm hoping, since teaching looks awfully good on a resume. And I wouldn't consider even dating any of them until after they're not my students anymore. Momma Allstar didn't raise no fool.

Comment

• Lookism got shut down because the State knows someone went Elliot Rodger!

Exciting news but where do I go now

Sluthate sux r9k sux

Comment

• Congrats JAS

Comment

• Congrats Johnny! Make sure you grade by percentage points and round up grades.
                  sigpic

Comment

• big devils win tonight
                    sigpic

Comment

• Congrats, Johnny.
                      At a college you won't get fed up by the educational system as much, so enjoy
                      Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• Congrats

Comment

• I dropped my phone between the car seat and cracked the screen trying to get it out. I'm so aggravated right now

Comment

• I have a cat now.

Comment

• Do you think Jordan retired and decided to play baseball because he got caught gambling and the NBA gave him a chance to serve his suspension without tarnishing his legacy?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Yes^

Congrats JAS

You're the man Doot

Comment

Working...
                                X