X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tofurkey all the way.
    sigpic

Comment

• Halloween will always be first, Thanksgiving is next simply for football and food.
      Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
        The "Turkey is overrated and not actually good" idea is now trending this year, and I'm all for it
        Just because people cooking a whole one don't know what they're doing and **** it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
          If you don't like Turkey, just move to Germany and sell kebabs.
          Nah, most kebap sellers are from India, Pakistan or the Middle East these days, not from Turkey.
          No Thanksgiving over here, though. Normal working day, but the only one with football in the evening rather than in the middle of the night.

Favorite holiday? I hate Christmas, because I have to visit people I don't want to visit. I personally like Ascension Day best, it's always a Thursday and always followed by a free Friday, resulting in a long weekend in the middle or at the end of May (weather is great).
          Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• Originally posted by Friese View Post

Nah, most kebap sellers are from India, Pakistan or the Middle East these days, not from Turkey.
            No Thanksgiving over here, though. Normal working day, but the only one with football in the evening rather than in the middle of the night.

Favorite holiday? I hate Christmas, because I have to visit people I don't want to visit. I personally like Ascension Day best, it's always a Thursday and always followed by a free Friday, resulting in a long weekend in the middle or at the end of May (weather is great).
            I'm jealous of your international kebab choices.
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Also if you don't like turkey, try deep frying one with some injected seasoning. If you don't like that, you're either a veggie or a neck beard.
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• I don't like holidays because all it does is make me feel lonely

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• holy ****ing **** kevin love.

told u guys this was his year.

Comment

I don't like holidays because all it does is make me feel ronery
                    ftfy
                    http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

I don't like holidays because all it does is make me feel lonely
                      You have the forums
                      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post

You have the forums
                        That is true.

I've always appreciated my WF fam over the years for always being here

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

That is true.

I've always appreciated my WF fam over the years for always being here
                          You can come to my place, but you have to eat the turkey and I get to call you Short Round.
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• As god as my witness the New Jersey Devils are the greatest hockey team ever
                            sigpic

Comment

• Also the Celtics are good again but VCU sucks :/
                              sigpic

Comment

• Happy thanksgiving, but to only three of you. I'll let you guys decide whom it goes to.
                                http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

Working...
                                X