X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha.
    (It's a simple flash game)

www.rte.ie/can-you-beat-nikitin
    Last edited by Vbsiena; 08-17-2016, 06:43 PM. Reason: apparently i can't link websites
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

You've made my life better Todd

Comment

Originally posted by Toad View Post
        Hello, friends.

I went off in group today about how I'm subhuman genetic trash and everyone in group wondered what was wrong with me. An older lady basically thought I was Chad with all the ladies and is bamboozled why I feel this wa. I said everyone is shallow, and women are terrible and lie to everyone, and you're all fake positive. Which led to the counselor saying I was insulting.

And then she told a fat ugly 25 year old in class to randomly talk to young girls in a grocery store.

I think a balance needs to be found between those two.

And then I talked to my introvert counselor for nearly 2 hours and had a mental breakdown. Got the shakes and started openly weeping when I disclosed my massive depression and extreme feelings of worthlessness. That wasn't fun. I told her everything. EVERYTHING. All the crazy **** I said in here. How I hate women. How I want all single mothers to die, especially the trash in our groups. How I'm genetic trash that seriously wishes I was never born, and my parents should be jailed for forcing me to live. There was a new girl in group today that has cerebral palsy... and has a kid. I went off on that for like 3 minutes about how terrible I feel for that poor genetic garbage kid and I wish the worst on the mother, that I never want to see her again because she's repulsive.

If I'm in a strait jacket tomorrow, remember me for the good times. At least I went down with honesty.
        Lol. I'm proud of you. You finally grew a pair.
        http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

Cutie counselor said "uhhhhh well it's good that you don't want other people to suffer" with that OMFG I'm scared look on her face. I assume we're not going to ****.

They also know I post here now, btw. I had to mention the 2 cents I made writing here.

Comment

I wish there was a male birth control pill.

Comment

They're working on it, believe it or not. Last I knew it was going to clinical trials.

Comment

Abstinence

Comment

It sucks being stuck in an office with people with a cbs sitcom sense of humor. Most people probably are.

Comment

Every time I fill out mandatory "Employment Equity" forms stating I'm a white male, I feel like I just sent my resume to the shredder.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                      Every time I fill out mandatory "Employment Equity" forms stating I'm a white male, I feel like I just sent my resume to the shredder.
                      Say you're a black lesbian in a wheelchair.
                      http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

Originally posted by EL Guapo View Post
                        It sucks being stuck in an office with people with a cbs sitcom sense of humor. Most people probably are.
                        Tell Sancho i said "Hi!"
                        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Morons lied about the robbery

Comment

Lochte is a moron.
                            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

If I get into trouble, I want Darren Sharper's lawyers.

Comment

How did you change the avatar?

Comment

Working...
                                X