X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post

Tell Sancho i said "Hi!"
    hehe

My counselor is still nice to me, and I'm not going to jail yet.

Comment

Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
      How did you change the avatar?
      User profile, hover over your avatar, click edit avatar.
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny View Post

User profile, hover over your avatar, click edit avatar.
          You are a good guy.

Comment

Today was a surprisingly good day.

The best feeling was that I think a probably anorexic druggie girl is interested in me. She's really quiet, but that secret drunk and probably whore type. She did that quick eye **** and play with her hair thing looking at me twice today. Sadly, I wouldn't **** her with any of your dicks, so nothing will come from that. But, it's another minor confidence boost to where I don't assume all women think I'm invisible.

Comment

Ask her to Timmy Ho's for a coffee.
              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by EL Guapo View Post
                It sucks being stuck in an office with people with a cbs sitcom sense of humor. Most people probably are.
                Well Guapo you can always change career and work at a brewery haha

Comment

Originally posted by Toad View Post
                  Today was a surprisingly good day.

The best feeling was that I think a probably anorexic druggie girl is interested in me. She's really quiet, but that secret drunk and probably whore type. She did that quick eye **** and play with her hair thing looking at me twice today. Sadly, I wouldn't **** her with any of your dicks, so nothing will come from that. But, it's another minor confidence boost to where I don't assume all women think I'm invisible.
                  Do you have anything to share regarding the hermit who was asked to go harass people at the grocery store? I'm interested in that

Comment

Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post
                    Ask her to Timmy Ho's for a coffee.
                    That's probably a bad idea. I'm already known as the lonely weirdo that goes there every lunch to do mTurking/degenerate gambling on my laptop. Also, I will never purchase anything for women unless I'm hitting it on the reg. Betabux triggers me. Tennis betting has been good for me lately, btw. Profited well on fading the Williamses at the Olympics.

Do you have anything to share regarding the hermit who was asked to go harass people at the grocery store? I'm interested in that
                    I won't know until Wednesday at the soonest, if he's there, which he usually isn't. I can tell you the likely ending though, he did nothing.

Comment

That's probably a bad idea. I'm already known as the lonely weirdo that goes there every lunch to do mTurking/degenerate gambling on my laptop. Also, I will never purchase anything for women unless I'm hitting it on the reg. Betabux triggers me. Tennis betting has been good for me lately, btw. Profited well on fading the Williamses at the Olympics.

I won't know until Wednesday at the soonest, if he's there, which he usually isn't. I can tell you the likely ending though, he did nothing.
                      I mean with a personality like yours and the right attitude to go with it, this should be all the time right?

Comment

I mention constantly that I'm dying alone.

Comment

I mention constantly that I'm dying alone.
                          I think you just say things like "I don't buy things unless I'm hitting it" because you know you'll never get pussy, so this stance makes it look like you have a choice.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I do have a choice. If I really wanted sex, I could approach every woman I see and I'm 99% confident I'd have it this weekend. There's a couple middle aged women I know in my group that I could provide alcohol for and they'd be my willing **** slave.

Comment

Then do it. You'd likely gain some respect here for it.
                                WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                                Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Working...
                                X