X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Lenny View Post

Rofl is having second thoughts about voting Trump
      😑😑😑😑😑
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        I deleted the app while in school. Along with the Forum. Finished in the top 10% of my class for my first semester; like a boss. No idea how because I really ****ed up the one exam answer in which I made up a federal code and explained it with complete confidence.
        Glad to hear you aren't pulling your hair out yet. What class was this in?

Comment

• Torts. It was about harassment between students and teachers. And I started talking about hostile work environment as a result of the intentional torts, but I combined several statutes into a made up statute of mine that I called Title XII, which does not exist.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• The Devils, Celtics, Broncos, and Mets are all undefeated in 2017. I see no reason why it shouldn't stay this way either.
            sigpic

Comment

😑😑😑😑😑
              lol i voted for hilary fam

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

Torts. It was about harassment between students and teachers. And I started talking about hostile work environment as a result of the intentional torts, but I combined several statutes into a made up statute of mine that I called Title XII, which does not exist.
                Torts 1 was my favorite class in 1L. Our exam was straight up common law, though. Nothing federal.

How did you make out in Civ Pro?

Comment

• Civ Pro was my best class. I got the top grade 😎

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• ckane left us

Comment

• I remain hopeful that the absences of some is indicative that my hope that playful ventures into busy intersections ended well. Ckane was not one of those hopes. Some of you are great people; and I mean that. <3

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Ckane shows up in the chat sometimes. I think he's still hanging his head in shame due to the Warriors choke job and the disgrace that is the Oakland A's. Also his lack of hockey team is shameful.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Anyone else snowed in today?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                            Anyone else snowed in today?
                            Only a few inches came down here in NJ today.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post

Only a few inches came down here in NJ today.
                              That's what your wife said.
                              http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by Red-headed step-child View Post

That's what your wife said.
                                Haha, only a matter of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X