This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
    The guy is on tape talking about grabbing chicks by the pussy, should it be a real surprise that there's a Ritz Carlton Moscow Golden Shower Trumprostitute Tape? I'm sure he gives zero ****s.
    I'm also wondering if there's anything that can sink him. I thought it was over for sure when the tape came out but it didn't make a difference lol.
    http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

The guy is on tape talking about grabbing chicks by the pussy, should it be a real surprise that there's a Ritz Carlton Moscow Golden Shower Trumprostitute Tape? I'm sure he gives zero ****s.
      Oh I didn't say that I don't believe he would do that. That just doesn't look like the style that a confidential memo would be written in. Why outline that he did it to defile the presidential suite or that he hates the Obamas when the purpose of the document would be to convey the information to the pertinent people? Much less in a parenthetical aside. That's unprofessional and superfluous as hell.

I'm not seeing boilerplate terms or dry, information-laden syntax. Which is what all government memos that I've ever seen look like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

Oh I didn't say that I don't believe he would do that. That just doesn't look like the style that a confidential memo would be written in. Why outline that he did it to defile the presidential suite or that he hates the Obamas when the purpose of the document would be to convey the information to the pertinent people? Much less in a parenthetical aside. That's unprofessional and superfluous as hell.

I'm not seeing boilerplate terms or dry, information-laden syntax. Which is what all government memos that I've ever seen look like.
        You're breaking rofl's heart, fam.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

As much as I would love to believe that Trump is being blackmailed by Russia because he hired a bunch of hookers to perform golden showers in the presidential suite, I don't buy for a second that that document is real.
          The document could be fake, but trump's reaction tells me that the golden shower thing definitely appened

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• And at this point it would be a surprise if trump and russia haven't been exchanging information for a while

Comment

• Apparently there's people in 4chan saying they made this whole thing up

Comment

• Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
                Apparently there's people in 4chan saying they made this whole thing up
                I would also not advise that you believe that.

Comment

• So today, Jeff Sessions will be getting accused of racism by black democrats, Rex Tillerson's confirmation hearing is on, and Trump is doing a presser amidst a firestorm of accusations. I wish I could be home to watch this ****storm lol.

Comment

• Hey comrades, Trump press conference coming up

Comment

I would also not advise that you believe that.
                      Of course not. People there throw everything on the wall and sometimes **** sticks.

Also /pol/ lol

Comment

• Yes ****ing yes

WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• What would be the best credit card for someone applying for the first time?

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                            What would be the best credit card for someone applying for the first time?
                            Probably something simple at your current bank. Need to build up credit before you get a nicer one.

Just pay it off every month. Never carry a balance that will accrue interest.
                            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Trump calling CNN a fake news outlet was pretty great. This is gonna be a fun 4 years.
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Trump calling CNN a fake news outlet was pretty great. This is gonna be a fun 4 years.
                                Would've been better if he called em the lugenpresse.

Comment

Working...
                                X