This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post

Probably something simple at your current bank. Need to build up credit before you get a nicer one.

Just pay it off every month. Never carry a balance that will accrue interest.
    Excellent boxing cards on the 14th and 28th (especially the 28th). Just so ya know.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
      What would be the best credit card for someone applying for the first time?
      Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post

Probably something simple at your current bank. Need to build up credit before you get a nicer one.

Just pay it off every month. Never carry a balance that will accrue interest.
      More or less this, But be aware of the fees. They add up like flies on a dead horse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robley View Post

Excellent boxing cards on the 14th and 28th (especially the 28th). Just so ya know.
        Doesn't Erislandy Lara fight on Friday and Badou Jack fight on Saturday?

Also I enjoy the earlier main event cards (East Coast). I'm getting old.
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• If I hear my neighbor beating his wife and/or kids, should I step in? I don't want to be responsible for raising them if I beat him in a fight.
          http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

• What is everyone's favorite dessert?
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lenny View Post
              What is everyone's favorite dessert?
              Custard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post

Doesn't Erislandy Lara fight on Friday and Badou Jack fight on Saturday?

Also I enjoy the earlier main event cards (East Coast). I'm getting old.
                I like Lara but that card is garbage. The Degale-Jack fight and card is really good and on Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red-headed step-child View Post
                  If I hear my neighbor beating his wife and/or kids, should I step in? I don't want to be responsible for raising them if I beat him in a fight.
                  No one responded because they wanted you to go over there and get kilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post

No one responded because they wanted you to go over there and get kilt.
                    Too late. I'm raising his family now. Going to beat his kids after I bang his wife.

Comment

• Just because I know you all care, my first shot solo teaching had a girl who had to suddenly leave due to needing to change her pants due to a "girl problem."

So yeah. Fun and adventures teaching right out of the gate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                        Just because I know you all care, my first shot solo teaching had a girl who had to suddenly leave due to needing to change her pants due to a "girl problem."

So yeah. Fun and adventures teaching right out of the gate.
                        Man,what's up with you Americans and sharting?

Comment

• My body turned into a complete pussy, and I'm sick again smh. Can't breathe

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• Originally posted by Red-headed step-child View Post

Man,what's up with you Americans and sharting?
                            I don't know. I've never had that problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
                              My body turned into a complete pussy, and I'm sick again smh. Can't breathe
                              Lay off the fish oils it's killing you

Comment

• Get your omega-3s from flax, rofl. Much healthier.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X