• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic

Comment

• I'm in Mexico. It's great here. Srsly. It's like paradise
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Greetings, Earthlings.
        Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
        The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
        THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
        THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
          Greetings, Earthlings.
          What's this guy's deal?

Comment

• But it's seriously weird you show up when I just logged on for the first time in months.

What's happening bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
              But it's seriously weird you show up when I just logged on for the first time in months.

What's happening bro?
              It was fated to be.

Nothing just got some time off and finally watching football again and I missed those great Sundays of watching football with the WF boys.

Sup witchu?

Is this board dead or wha?
              The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat

Comment

It was fated to be.

Nothing just got some time off and finally watching football again and I missed those great Sundays of watching football with the WF boys.

Sup witchu?

Is this board dead or wha?
                Nothing exciting with me just still working and high fiving strangers at A's games.

Yeah the forum's dead other than three or four dudes still posting in the main football thread. I was in the bloochat during some of the Thursday and Sunday games and that's still semi-active. Apparently the BDL dorks migrated to another forum and that's still going strong as far as I know.

Comment

• Who were the BDL nerds?

I see Siena, Daniel, blowwhoeveryouwant are still around. What about guys like Guapo, Sancho, RHSC etc.

Comment

• What prison is Chg currently populating?

Comment

Who were the BDL nerds?

I see Siena, Daniel, blowwhoeveryouwant are still around. What about guys like Guapo, Sancho, RHSC etc.
                      Jlash, pheltz, MD4L, Ragnarok and some other dorks are still doing BDL here: https://forums.footballsfuture.com/t...d-2018/?page=1

Guapo and RHSC were in the bloochat in the last week. I wanna say Chg was there for the draft too but I might be wrong. I can't remember ever seeing Sanchez in the chat though. But there's usually a small group in the bloochat during football games, so that's probably your best bet to catch up with dudes.

Comment

• So, what's with all the dozens of worthless threads?
                        Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Football future is beyond awful. Like if you by chance make a joke that isn't 100% football. The owner dude messages you saying to stop or he will ban you. I mean even if a football joke. If it's not like RB just ran for 4 yards. If you say that boy had swagger. Ban hammer. Swagger not an approved football term.

like beyond retarded. I told him to f himself and his stupid site if he can't take a joke. I miss the good ol
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                            So, what's with all the dozens of worthless threads?
                            Every since the forum format change mods aren't able to ban people for whatever reason. So we kind of gave up deleting spam threads since we can't prevent the bots from posting more. We just let that go and sticky a few key threads to keep them at the top of the page for visibility.

Comment

Working...
                            X