Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blah! #6

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • US won a gold in wrestling

    Comment


    • Time for Team USA to disappoint in the basketball finals.
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator




      Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

      Comment


      • So they were pretending to suck the whole time...
        Last edited by Lenny; 08-21-2016, 04:26 PM.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
          Blondes pretty bad. Two or three good halves of songs but its pretty boring
          you
          2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

          CMD VI Runner Up

          Comment


          • Errol Spence Jr. Good fighter. Hope to see how he does vs Kell Brook soon enough.
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator




            Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post
              Errol Spence Jr. Good fighter. Hope to see how he does vs Kell Brook soon enough.
              I didn't realize how early it was, missed the whole fight.

              Comment


              • Lol, Shinzo Abe is the greatest.
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                Comment


                • Oh goddamnit

                  This weekend has kicked my ass

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Toad View Post
                    Oh goddamnit

                    This weekend has kicked my ass
                    Hang in there champ.

                    Comment


                    • So, I had to join Facebook because I was forced to join a group for one of my therapy groups, and of course I never check on it because normiebook reeeee and I only use it to snoop on people. 11 people from my high school, 10 of which were female added me. Including the 4/10 girl who I didn't realize was probably interested me until way too late that I think I mentioned here or another board. blahblahblahaha You can guess how this ended.

                      Depression ****ing sucks.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Toad View Post
                        So, I had to join Facebook because I was forced to join a group for one of my therapy groups, and of course I never check on it because normiebook reeeee and I only use it to snoop on people. 11 people from my high school, 10 of which were female added me. Including the 4/10 girl who I didn't realize was probably interested me until way too late that I think I mentioned here or another board. blahblahblahaha You can guess how this ended.

                        Depression ****ing sucks.
                        Chin up, pal.

                        Comment


                        • Is anyone else constantly getting redirected to some spam site when they try to click any goddamn thread or is it just me?

                          Comment


                          • I'm ****ing dying.

                             

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Robley View Post
                              I'm ****ing dying.
                              Eric Andre is funny as ****. I've been watching a lot of his stuff lately.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                                Is anyone else constantly getting redirected to some spam site when they try to click any goddamn thread or is it just me?
                                No.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X