No announcement yet.

Please Don't **** This Up 2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are democrats becoming an activist party instead of a workers party? Whether you are white, black, man, woman, gay, straight, etc... you still gotta work. Worker's rights are everyone's rights. I can't believe they even considered Keith Ellison. Not to mention they railed on Jeff Session for he-said-she-said allegations of racism and there are many more allegations of Ellison being an anti-semite.
    http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

• It wouldn't have mattered if Perez or Ellison won. They are pretty similar and very progressive

its just dumb ass bernie bros who are outchea saying "wahh wahh perez is establishment. If he wins, i will quit the democrats"

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• Republicans are the anti-fact anti-science party of hate. How brainwashed, how disconnected from reality do you have to be to deny global warming? If you do, you are too stupid to deal with on the subject.

Comment

• Where's my moderate candidate?
          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Looks like Trumpcare is knockoff Obamacare

Republicans are such scammers

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• Seems like Obama's legacy isn't a complete health care package but pointing the US towards that direction. It seems impossible that republicans would have offered this act years ago. They kept the part where NEETs can stay on their parents health plan until they're 26 and companies can't turn away people with pre-existing conditions. Seems pretty good to me.
              http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

• The first 50 days are in the books, and it looks like it's going to be a horror story. Trump lies, collaborates with the Russians and cheats poor, elderly and sick people out of their health insurance, yet he still is the American president, and there are still a lot of people who believe he's doing a great job.
                Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• Trump is worst thing to happen to America. And not even politics related. His incompetence is immense. Everything about him is an embarrassment.

we will see in 2020. Sadly I expect him to be reelected as I don't see anyone on either side stepping up to be the man
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                  I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• I don't like Donald Trump.
                    sigpic

Comment

• This is still happening

Comment

Working...
                      X