X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•  
    sigpic

Comment

• One of Grimace's best trade deals by far.
      http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

• Imagine there's actual tapes of this guy

Comment

• https://i.redd.it/z5rv1tihzzxy.jpg
          sigpic

Comment

• Did you guys see Manchester get ENRICHED

Comment

• Remember when America wasn't a pathetic cesspool where they elect Orange faced Muppets to lead you due to a British companies propoganda machine pilfering money n selling a stupid ideology to the masses susceptible to being lied to with manipulating their fear n bigotry.

stupid Americans. We will see. So far a hit happy yo see system not accept this. A bit sad to hear people still support an orange faced muppet.

sigpic
              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Yeah, we are bad, very bad, because we are selling cars in the US!

Oh, wait...
                Market share of German cars in the US: 7.2 percent (mostly BMW, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz)
                Market share of American cars in Germany: 7.7 percent (mostly GM/Opel and Ford)

Number of cars from German companies built in the US in 2016: 850,000, of which only 41% are actually sold in the US, the rest is exported and counts towards the US trade balance...

And to make matters worse: Toyota's market share in the US is at about 14% - nearly twice that of all German car makers together.

In more serious news: Trump's foreign trip has clearly shown that he is unable to do international politics. While there still seem to be sizeable numbers of Americans who follow every word of his the rest of the world has clearly seen how little Trump can be trusted. The US are no longer a reliable factor in world politics.
                Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• You might have to pay for your own defense, Klaus. Sucks I know.

Comment

• Well, the environment had a good run.

Comment

• I'm not a fan of Donald Trump.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                        Well, the environment had a good run.
                        It's not just the environment (which is a huge part nonetheless). Trumps entire arguments are blatantly wrong and stupid even fro an economical perspective. Renewable energies already are a huge market and will be even more so in the forseeable future. Even the most pessimistic estimates claim that renewable energies will offer a market of $4 trillion by 2030, with $6 trillion being the more likely number.

What good is saving 75,000 coal miners' jobs when you risk losing the 700,000 jobs already existing in renewable energy?

But then I see a reason why Trump did this. The icecaps melting means that sea level will rise by about 215 foot. This will flood about a quarter of the US, mostly coastal regions. And who lives in coastal regions? Predominantly Democrats voters...
                        Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• Originally posted by Friese View Post

It's not just the environment (which is a huge part nonetheless). Trumps entire arguments are blatantly wrong and stupid even fro an economical perspective. Renewable energies already are a huge market and will be even more so in the forseeable future. Even the most pessimistic estimates claim that renewable energies will offer a market of $4 trillion by 2030, with $6 trillion being the more likely number.

What good is saving 75,000 coal miners' jobs when you risk losing the 700,000 jobs already existing in renewable energy?

But then I see a reason why Trump did this. The icecaps melting means that sea level will rise by about 215 foot. This will flood about a quarter of the US, mostly coastal regions. And who lives in coastal regions? Predominantly Democrats voters...
                          In all seriousness, I think Trump is just a typical borderline senile 70 year old on his global warming beliefs. Everything else is explained by the fact that he's never been told no to anything in his life and somehow still has a massive inferiority complex.

So pretty much he's a child with dementia.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Comey today, like a reality show

Comment

• I voted for Tom Perriello today.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X