So Drunk Last Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Drunk Last Night

Man I got so drunk last night and have nothing to show for it. I got kicked out of the party I was at, somehow have a nasty cut on my collarbone, my knee is scraped up from falling down so much, I puked all night and was sick all day today, and I've been slightly drunk today also.

Don't think I'll be drinking for a little while.

Off topic forum? lol

Comment

You mean getting drunk isn't considered a sport anymore? Lol oops, I'll move it.

Comment

Just finished watching the Monday Night game... still a little bit buzzed.

Comment

You mean Sunday night game?

I remember my worst night...woke up naked in the shower, had projectile vomited all over my room, and had to buy a new phone, long story short. Yuuuup.

Comment

I like drinking but I hate getting that drunk where you feel like **** the next day and feel like throwing up at the end of the night.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I felt like I could still puke the whole next day... which is amazing considering how much I puked the night before.

Comment

I try to avoid drink myself beyond the abyss.
                Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

I hear ya, after the Cubs clinched me and my buddy went across the street to a bar to do shot of tequila to celebrate. $130 later I was pretty wrecked. I passed out at 11 though so I got a good nights sleep. Not a fun night.
                  Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

I had a couple beers (Bud, but not that lime crap they're advertising right now), but I'm thankfully not that hungover.

Comment

Ya you don't really get hung over from a couple beers.

Comment

I've never had alcohol. Irony that this is my 666th post?

Comment

It's fun when used once in a while.

Comment

Well, I'm only 16.

Comment

Well I won't encourage anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X