Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heroes Thread - Spoilers for Episode 20 (Scroll down for it)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still don't trust the kid. I have a feeling the kid has some other special power and is somehow putting these memories back into Sylar's head. I don't think Sylar is done with him yet. I wish they would do more on this story; I don't care about Claire hooking up with some other dude, unless that dude happens to be me.

Heroes Theory:

Anyway, I'm thinking the kid is a shape-shifter with multiple powers and he happens to be Sylar's dad. How else would he know about everything? How else would Sawyer know to clear out that restaurant? How did he get those memories so suddenly?

Anyway...

I'm glad Daphne is alive... that means Parkman probably won't die. If Daphne died, he'd be a goner. Plus, it wouldn't make sense if she died because they're supposed to have a kid in the future. I have a feeling Nathan isn't going to have a choice but to fly away with Parkman to prevent an explosion. He'll then be outlawed like the rest of the Heroes. Maybe he can use the Haitian to debacle everyone's memories.

I'd like to post an idea about who Rebel is, but I have no idea. If I had to guess, it's someone from the future. Maybe Hiro regains his time traveling abilities eventually. Speaking of Hiro and Ando, where are they? Two straight episodes without them.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• I really like that theory of Sylar's dad being the kid and I'm pissed I didn't think of it 1st. If Sylar got his hunger from him, then you have to figure he went around taking people's abilities too. This will be the greatest battle ever.

I don't think it can be Hiro from the future only because so many of the things the Rebel is doing is technological. I don't know if even future Hiro can hack into computer systems.

I do agree that we need to get Hiro and Ando back in the show. They always make for a good laugh or 2 an episode.

Comment

• Great episode. That female agent is hot.

Comment

• I liked the episode too. But don't have much to say about it.
          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• I liked the story lines that got built up, but I hated not seeing Sylar and his father have a battle. I was really hoping it would happen. Hopefully they bring the father back at some point this season.

The episode coming up looks pretty crazy now that Noah is in charge of operations. I'm looking forward to seeing what Sylar has in store for "the hunter."

Comment

• Spoiler:

Micah is Rebel, too easy. He has a deep voice now though.

Matt Parkman's son made Hiro get his power back kinda. Sweet.

RIP for good Daphne.

Cool episode. But needs more Claire.

P.S. very cool ice death. Complete with frozen tear. I'm telling ya the 3rd sister is coming up next. About time. Tracy was the crappier of the 2 sisters.
              Last edited by Vbsiena; 03-24-2009, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• Hiro getting his powers back was cool. They needed to get rid of the transportation and time travel for now because it's too powerful.

Comment

• Matt Parkman's baby seems extremely powerful. It's kind of cool. Good to see Hiro get at least some of his powers back.

As was kind of predicted, Micah the rebel. Not too bad. Tracy with the ice death I agree was awesome. Even though, I don't know if she's actually dead or not. We shall see.

We need more Claire and also Sylar. Also, I wonder where Nathan is right now. Hopefully we find out next episode.

Overall, another good episode.

Comment

• I hope people haven't stopped watching this. It's gotten really good. Ando and Hiro this week were hilarious with the baby.

Crazy sequence with Noah, Sylar, and Danko trying to figure out who is who. Didn't realize that Sylar could control WHEN he was able to heal himself.

I'm looking forward to next week's episode to see the origin of a lot of the show. Looks good.

Comment

• Originally posted by tbod10 View Post
                      I hope people haven't stopped watching this. It's gotten really good. Ando and Hiro this week were hilarious with the baby.

Crazy sequence with Noah, Sylar, and Danko trying to figure out who is who. Didn't realize that Sylar could control WHEN he was able to heal himself.

I'm looking forward to next week's episode to see the origin of a lot of the show. Looks good.
                      I watched it, but I felt everyone else lost interest so I didn't post anything.

It was a good episode. Ando's face was priceless.

Comment

• Wow what a freaky episode this was. Angela Petrelli is a cold-hearted *****. I think she's a terrible actress, but unfortunately her character has a major part to the history of everything.

Sylar playing Nathan at the end was really cool. I can't wait for the last 2 episodes.

Comment

• When will someone develop the power to cancel this crappy show?

Comment

• I'm still watching. I like Claire's new look.

I guess they have to form the company again to fix the problem. The ending with Sylar was cool

Comment

• Originally posted by tbod10 View Post
                              Wow what a freaky episode this was. Angela Petrelli is a cold-hearted *****. I think she's a terrible actress, but unfortunately her character has a major part to the history of everything.

Sylar playing Nathan at the end was really cool. I can't wait for the last 2 episodes.
                              It was also cool to see a younger Angelo, Charles (from episode 1), Bob, and Linderman.

Solid episode but it was for plot build up

Comment

• So now we have a Nathan/Sylar hybrid

Comment

Working...
                                X