• Ian Johnson's Wife Is Hot

WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

no one has ever disagreed.

Founder of ScarDraft
    Writer for Drafttek

Comment

I feel sorry for Ian. One day he is going to be sick of having sex with her...I know that's hard to believe but its true.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
        I feel sorry for Ian. One day he is going to be sick of having sex with her...I know that's hard to believe but its true.
        I didn't know it was possible to get sick of having sex with her. Until she turns 35+ or something
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Damn...

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
            I didn't know it was possible to get sick of having sex with her. Until she turns 35+ or something
            There is a saying, "For every beautiful woman, there is a man tired of ****ing her."

Think about it like this. You can have your favorite meal everyday, but eventually you will get tired of the taste and want something different.

That's just the way it is. I wish I could say you could be sexually attracted to the same person for a long time period, but I don't think so.

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

There is a saying, "For every beautiful woman, there is a man tired of ****ing her."

Think about it like this. You can have your favorite meal everyday, but eventually you will get tired of the taste and want something different.

That's just the way it is. I wish I could say you could be sexually attracted to the same person for a long time period, but I don't think so.
                Do you feel particularly sorry for Ian, or do you feel sorry for all married men like that?
                - Also known as Dan.
                - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Hey he is tapping ass I am not so I do not feel sorry for him. I do feel sorry for his wife because she married a busted dude (just look at his face). I just don't like the society we live in and how we tell people they will be happy if they get married, have kids, or buy ****...just something forced on us by society that I do not think is legitimate.

But yeah I do feel sorry for the men AND WOMEN that are in a loveless marriage after a while then they are pretty much forced to cheat and they are stuck with kids who if they were being honest wished they never had.

It's just a trap. Women are like black widows (my theory). They spin a loveweb around you, say "get married or its over", then you are forced to have kids, then they ***** and moan, then you have no sex life, then they get fat, then they blame you for everything, then they make you feel miserable, then they eliminate your social life, they make you feel guilty for everything you do, you can never do anything right...and on and on and on.

Don't believe me? Go to NoMarriage.com. Plenty of testimonials.

Comment

Hey he is tapping ass I am not so I do not feel sorry for him. I do feel sorry for his wife because she married a busted dude (just look at his face). I just don't like the society we live in and how we tell people they will be happy if they get married, have kids, or buy ****...just something forced on us by society that I do not think is legitimate.

But yeah I do feel sorry for the men AND WOMEN that are in a loveless marriage after a while then they are pretty much forced to cheat and they are stuck with kids who if they were being honest wished they never had.

It's just a trap. Women are like black widows (my theory). They spin a loveweb around you, say "get married or its over", then you are forced to have kids, then they ***** and moan, then you have no sex life, then they get fat, then they blame you for everything, then they make you feel miserable, then they eliminate your social life, they make you feel guilty for everything you do, you can never do anything right...and on and on and on.

hahahah, I agree with you man. I like the black widow analogy. Considering in nature how the female black widows kill the males after mating and all. Women end up divorcing you and taking all your **** so it is damn close imo...

Comment

The simple answer would have been "All guys in his situation, not just him."
                      - Also known as Dan.
                      - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

I have raised nieces and nephews. I know the drill. I would be happy settled down, married, and kids. I have already done half. Other half would be a nice challenge.
                        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
                          The simple answer would have been "All guys in his situation, not just him."
                          No because not all married men get laid.

Comment

I don't think its ever the fact that you get tired of ****ing them.

I have been with my wife for 6 years and still am not tired of it. I think the biggest problem stems from the fact that no matter what, you find yourself attracted to attractive women. That being said there will always be women you want to sleep with. So when the opportunity arises to screw some chick your attracted to, its hard to say no to something you want, even when you know its the wrong thing to do.

It's even harder on professional athletes, not so much football players, but baseball, hockey and basketball, where they could literally be gone for 2 weeks, and girls see professional athletes as meal tickets and throw the pussy at them. The tail end of a 2 week road trip, with 20 women in sight willing to lay down for you just to have a chance at that money, I imagine it gets hard to say no.

Comment

How old are you Craig?

Comment

Working...
                              X