No announcement yet.

The Soccer Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Terry shave his entire body like Lamps?

I lost so much respect for Lampard when I found that out
    Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
    The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
    THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
    THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

• gg Barca!

Comment

• Man, I feel for Barca. Every dominant team loses matches like that to mediocre teams in their league play, but they have to do this against teams with world-class defenders.
        "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• It was Chelsea's night. If they advance, I'll be really surprised. The Blues were really lucky.

Comment

• I much as i dont like Chelsea, i wanted them to win today. Dont want to see Barça winning the CL again

Comment

• Why do you dislike Chelsea?

Comment

• Originally posted by Phatal View Post
                Why do you dislike Chelsea?
                Do you ask this any person that dislikes them? I don't mind them, but I think most people dislike them if they are not fans.
                "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                  Ramires, Sturridge and Mata all look like world class players

This Chelsea really isn't that far away.

They just need to find the new Michael Essien

Abrahomovic should throw money at Danielle De Rossi, Tiote, Alex Song etc.
                  Sturridge didn't even play, Mata was invisible, Ramires was excellent, Drogba was embarassing except for the goal;p The back four was excellent, even Cahill who looked lost at first.
                  http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                    Do you ask this any person that dislikes them? I don't mind them, but I think most people dislike them if they are not fans.
                    I'm just curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red-headed step-child View Post
                      Sturridge didn't even play, Mata was invisible, Ramires was excellent
                      I'm aware.

My comment was about Chelsea in general - and a continuation of a post I made about their progress a week or two ago. Ramires was the impetus for today's post, but Mata and Sturridge have been two of Chelsea's best players

And do you mean Drogba's "injuries" were embarrassing? Because he was extremely effective given his opportunities all game
                      The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat

Comment

• I thought the time Drogba spent crying on the ground was embarassing, and how he would hobble around. I thought he was effective in getting back and pressuring near midfield.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red-headed step-child View Post
                          I thought the time Drogba spent crying on the ground was embarassing, and how he would hobble around. I thought he was effective in getting back and pressuring near midfield.
                          Yeah, I agree.

Fake injuries are so weak.

His size and strength were imperative. I think there's only a handful of Strikers that Chelsea would have succeeded with today

Comment

• Originally posted by Phatal View Post
                            Why do you dislike Chelsea?
                            TBH, no specific reason. Some teams i dislike (Internazionale, Lazio, Chelsea....) others i like (Milan, Bayern, Liverpool...)

I think because my team Internacional has a red jersey i tend to like teams with red jerseys too, and dislke the blue ones, which is the colour of our rivals Gremio.

Comment

• I tend to discriminate against Spanish clubs for some reason (barca and real notwithstanding, but I still hate them). Not just the clubs but their players too. It's like they all have amazingly talented wingers and forwards from Spain, Portugal or South America and they all have really cool names like Falcao. It's no reason to hate them but I can't follow them.

Comment

• Did y'all see Falcao's 2nd goal yesterday ? fantastic display of all around skill.

madrid is so winning the euro league.

Comment

Working...
                                X