X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
    lol u mad bro?

O's are gonna win the AL East
    Only thing the O's are going to win is the compensatory draft round.

The BEST 3-4-5 in baseball.

Comment

• How bout dem Jays hon!

The BEST 3-4-5 in baseball.

Comment

• A-Rod 3000 hit HR doe

Comment

• Dave Dombrowski fired. Alex Avila's dad promoted to GM. I'm trying not to curse out loud at work.
          http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Royals are world champions.

Comment

• Indians pulled a kid up from Columbus named Clevenger. Has good speed and ball movement, but a weird pre-pitch wind up. Good move to first, though.

Comment

• The Indians haven't lost since the Cavs were down 3-2 to the Warriors. Best winning streak for the indians since 1951.

Comment

• Indians are pretty good this year. Too bad no one watches them anymore like back in the hey day. Maybe they will make a run and play the Cubs in the World Series
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                  I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Too bad nobody else cares, but the Indians are on fire. Pitching is top notch, batting is very good.

Comment

• Tribe reliever Andrew Miller has pitched 7.2 innings this post season.

He has 17 strikeouts. Insane.
                      Last edited by Johnnyallstar; 10-16-2016, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Comment

• Poor Cleveland can't win 2 titles in the same year with only 3 teams. You'd be surprised how much Tigers fans *****ed about Rajai Davis after that home run in game 7. I was so hoping that game would go deep enough to see position players pitch. That would have been so freaking awesome. Though I know they would have let the last pitcher pitch until his arm fell off.

Bring on the Tigers fire sale! Hoping they can pull of trades of Sanchez, Pelfrey, Lowe, and Victor Martinez. If I were Al Avila I'd offer to eat like $10M per year of Victor's salary in a trade. He's a solid DH at $8M per year. They'd also have to eat most of the money on the other 3, but any trade of those 3 is worth it if it saves at least $1M per year. Trading Upton would also be great. I was never a fan of him since he is so damn streaky. I'd be willing to see them trade Kinsler since this is as high as his stock will be. Though that'd be a lot easier if they DIDN'T TRADE ALL OF THEIR GOOD 2B PROSPECTS FOR ALFREDO SIMON AND ANTHONY GOSE! **** THOSE TWO! I was so pissed at those trades when they happened and Gose turned out to be the crappy version of Titus Young. He isn't as good as his sport and he isn't as much of a douche, but totally is one. You know you suck when you get demoted from AAA to AA for being a douche.

Edit: Figures they would have traded Maybin last night before I posted that and I missed it. Not a fan. Tigers lack speed now.
                          Last edited by kirmie; 11-04-2016, 09:48 AM.
                          http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Working...
                          X