The team announced Friday that Oladipo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The team announced Friday that Oladipo

ORLANDO, Fla. Sean Harlow Womens Jersey . - Magic guard Victor Oladipo will miss Orlandos season opener and is out indefinitely with his second injury this month.The team announced Friday that Oladipo suffered a facial fracture in practice Thursday and will undergo surgery Saturday. The injury occurred when Oladipo took an inadvertent elbow during a practice drill.Oladipo has not played during the preseason because of a sprained medial collateral ligament in his right knee.Oladipo was taken second overall by the Magic in 2013 and made the NBA All-Rookie first team last season.The injury is the latest big blow to Orlandos projected starting lineup. Offseason free agent pickup Channing Frye has also missed the entire preseason and remains out indefinitely with a sprained MCL in his left knee. Duke Riley Falcons Jersey . - After three days of light, make that very light, workouts, Team Irvin and Team Carter are ready for tonights Pro Bowl. Sean Harlow Jersey . Maximilian Arnold put Wolfsburg ahead in the eighth minute, when the stationary Fallou Diagne allowed him to guide Patrick Ochs cross beyond the helpless Freiburg goalkeeper, and Ivica Olic doubled the lead three minutes later after Luiz Gustavo did well to set him up.GREENBURGH, N.Y. - Carmelo Anthony said he wants to stay in New York, and said he wants towhat he thinks about coach Mike Woodson, who received a strong endorsement from the Knicks leading scorer. "To be honest with you, Mike Woodson, me and him have become, hes been a guy I can talk to,ivision title last season, and the Knicks embraced their high expectations coming into 2013-14. Duke Riley Youth Jersey. But they got off to a dismal start and couldnt recover, bad timing with their best player having the option to leave. The Knicks can pay Anthony around $30 million more than any other team, but wont have much financial flexibility to build around has time to think, since he cant play basketball now anyway. He began rehab on his right shoulder, which has a torn labrum, on Wednesday. "I just want to get away, kind of decompress and kind of clear my mind, because I dont want to come into this thing with a clouded judgment or things like that," Anthony said. "When I come back, my mind will be clear." Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Working...
X