• Show
Clear All

SATURDAY 6/24

--> White Sox
    --> Padres
    --> Cubs
    --------------------
    MLB = 77-94 for -23.22 Units

The Reds are 0-16 SU since Jul 24, 2015 off a home game in which they allowed 12+ hits.

The Orioles are 10-0 SU in the second game of a double-header.

The Athletics are 13-0 RL when their line is within 20 cents of pickem after a road win in which both teams held a multiple-run lead.

The Diamondbacks are 0-12 RL when they are off two one-run wins.

The Dodgers are 0-12 O/U since Oct 09, 2015 as a favorite and after they had multiple multiple-run innings last game.

Comment

SUNDAY 6/26

--> Tigers
      --> Athletics
      --> D-Backs
      --> Reds
      --> Mets
      --> Nationals
      --------------------
      MLB = 78-97 for -25.96 Units

I'm getting impatient, I need a winning day or I may give up on this season and enjoy the summer. 13-10 last 2 weeks, but still hasn't been fun for me. GLA!

The Giants are 13-0 since Apr 05, 2016 as a favorite after they struck out their opponent at least ten times.

The Cubs are 0-10 SU as a dog after a loss in which they drew 5+ walks.

The Athletics are 14-0 SU as a favorite in the last game of a series after a road win in which they had 12+ hits.

The Reds are 15-0 SU as a favorite in the last game of a series after a loss in which they allowed 6 or fewer hits.

The Royals are 10-0 OU when their line is within 20 cents of pickem after a home loss in which they had more than ten team-left-on-base.

Comment

Working...
      X