• Show
Clear All

• Tradesies!

Ckane138 receives:
    Pick 2.8 (currently OTC)

DoubleDown receives:
    Pick 2.12
    Pick 4.2

Once DoubleDown confirms it I'll make my pick.
    Originally posted by DoubleDown View Post
    I am trading pick 2.8 to CKane for his 2.12 and 4.2 pick.....and I just drafted Alex Green.
    And there it is. One sec.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midguy View Post
      Even though I'm not involved in this at all this year, I vote next year we do a regular draft and get it over with in 30 minutes, lol.
      With all the trades of draft picks and stuff this would be kind of difficult. I mean we would have to do it on the forums like we are doing this year.
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• With the Eighth Pick of the Second Round, Franchize's Herbicides select...

Taiwan Jones, RB, Straight Outta The East Bay, Oakland Raiders

Comment

• Good pick CKane. South Korea was on my radar too next round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midguy View Post
            Not feeling that Shane Vereen pick.
            It's not like there's anyone great that I just missed out on. Maybe someone at TE but I already have 3 great young TEs.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleDown View Post
              Good pick CKane. South Korea was on my radar too next round.
              Thanks. Chances are if I used all six of my picks that two or three wouldn't have made by 24 man roster, so I was glad I was able to do something productive with one of my spare picks.

Comment

• How does the guy who had the first overall pick not realize this thing is going on? I wonder if Guapo is around today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                  It's not like there's anyone great that I just missed out on. Maybe someone at TE but I already have 3 great young TEs.
                  Boy, I'll say.

Comment

• I updated the order to account for my pick and the trade. Theglorydays is back OTC for pick 2.9 and also still has a back pick for 1.9.
                    Originally posted by DoubleDown View Post
                    Boy, I'll say.

The first one doesn't look all that tight. That looks more like a wide receiver if you know what I mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleDown View Post
                      Boy, I'll say.

There's a girl who does the accounts payable in work who has an ass that you can see from the front. She isn't fat either, I love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                        I updated the order to account for my pick and the trade. Theglorydays is back OTC for pick 2.9 and also still has a back pick for 1.9.
                        Is he a regular, i can honestly say i don't recognize that username whatsoever
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                          Is he a regular, i can honestly say i don't recognize that username whatsoever
                          He's in and out. Has an avatar of some black guy with cornrows. It's a dramatic looking black man...

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                            He's in and out. Has an avatar of some black guy with cornrows. It's a dramatic looking black man...
                            It's Slim Charles from the Wire.

Yeah he's not an everyday guy but has been active in this over the past year.

Comment

I updated the order to account for my pick and the trade. Theglorydays is back OTC for pick 2.9 and also still has a back pick for 1.9.

The first one doesn't look all that tight. That looks more like a wide receiver if you know what I mean.
                              If you wear ENOUGH spandex, everything looks tight.

Comment

Wait, what??? GD, you better not take the player I traded down for slacker.

Comment

Working...
                                X