Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd be willing to move Stafford, Wilson, or Dak for a pick or player.

Comment

• I'm putting offers out there for RB's, but if I haven't offered and you're looking to move someone let me know. All my players are available.

Comment

• Black Dynamite (me) trades:

2017 1st round draft pick

To Kodiak Bear Rape (Ragnarok) for:

Matthew Stafford, QB

Comment

• Originally posted by Midguy View Post
          Black Dynamite (me) trades:

2017 1st round draft pick

To Kodiak Bear Rape (Ragnarok) for:

Matthew Stafford, QB
          Yup yup.

Comment

• Well look at that.

Comment

• Make sure this all goes into the league history thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                Well look at that.
                I've never traded on a Dynasty league before so I don't know if I just got raped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post

I've never traded on a Dynasty league before so I don't know if I just got raped.
                  I'm biased, but I don't think so. Don't overthink it. The most basic question you ask yourself in a trade is "Is my team better off because of this?" If the answer is yes, then don't worry about it. In this situation, you have 3 playable QB's so the bar is pretty low. 2 of them will be on your bench in any given week and Stafford is likely one of the two. So you essentially got a first round pick for a spot on your bench. Look at the guys picked this year in the first round and I think you would agree that a 1st round pick is better than a guy who is going to ride your bench every week.

In the trade I made with Oplaid, I don't think either of us were thrilled with the trade, but at the end of the day, both our teams were better after the trade.

On our trade, I just traded away my backup QB to Oplaid, so I don't think I can win if Brees gets injured. Had I not just made that trade to Oplaid, I would not have made this trade to you, because my team is generally no better by having another QB on my bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midguy View Post

I'm biased, but I don't think so. Don't overthink it. The most basic question you ask yourself in a trade is "Is my team better off because of this?" If the answer is yes, then don't worry about it. In this situation, you have 3 playable QB's so the bar is pretty low. 2 of them will be on your bench in any given week and Stafford is likely one of the two. So you essentially got a first round pick for a spot on your bench. Look at the guys picked this year in the first round and I think you would agree that a 1st round pick is better than a guy who is going to ride your bench every week.

In the trade I made with Oplaid, I don't think either of us were thrilled with the trade, but at the end of the day, both our teams were better after the trade.

On our trade, I just traded away my backup QB to Oplaid, so I don't think I can win if Brees gets injured. Had I not just made that trade to Oplaid, I would not have made this trade to you, because my team is generally no better by having another QB on my bench.
                    It's a BDL thing. Prescott doing as well as he has made having three QBs somewhat pointless. I just meant in terms of overall value. But I'm in a better position after the trade.

Comment

• I think most people I know in dynasty leagues would think you got good value. It's a bit iffy just because Stafford is having a top 5 QB season, but we've also seen him land more in the bottom half of the QB1 position for years so I don't think people assume he'll keep that up.

QB is honestly in a really weird spot this year, other than Brees and maybe Luck no one is really standing out as someone who can really put up elite numbers. Ryan and Stafford have been middling for too long, and then you have all these young guys and guys who add in rushing numbers like Carr, Prescott, Mariota, Taylor, etc. putting up okay numbers, but again no one really standing out.

Comment

• Yeah, QB has been odd this year.

By the way, you two should get at least a little involved in BDL. Always good to get others voting.

Comment

• Originally posted by oPlaiD View Post
                          I think most people I know in dynasty leagues would think you got good value. It's a bit iffy just because Stafford is having a top 5 QB season, but we've also seen him land more in the bottom half of the QB1 position for years so I don't think people assume he'll keep that up.

QB is honestly in a really weird spot this year, other than Brees and maybe Luck no one is really standing out as someone who can really put up elite numbers. Ryan and Stafford have been middling for too long, and then you have all these young guys and guys who add in rushing numbers like Carr, Prescott, Mariota, Taylor, etc. putting up okay numbers, but again no one really standing out.
                          Brady?
                          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post

Brady?
                            Yeah, he probably goes in there. Forgot about him since he hasn't played many games yet, but they'd been good ones so.

Comment

• My team is so bad it can't even tank correctly
                              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                                My team is so bad it can't even tank correctly
                                You won the league last year didn't you? No one wants to hear it.

Comment

Working...
                                X