Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooooo, this league dead now with the forums barely being posted on anymore?? Or we still doing it?

Comment

• I don't know, I'l do it again

Comment

• I'm in if we can pull it off but I'm not counting on it. It was harder than it should have to get to 12 players when the boards were more active and we were letting people play for free.

Comment

• I'm still in, but I agree with Ckane. I'm not that hopeful given how hard of a time we had filling it out last year. If we get 1 or 2 people dropping this year again, we may be in trouble.

Comment

• I'm still in if we've got people.

Comment

• Originally posted by tbod10 View Post
              Soooooo, this league dead now with the forums barely being posted on anymore?? Or we still doing it?
              Everyone in BDL moved over to footballsfuture.com's forums because we needed new blood with the forums over here dying. You guys are more than welcome to come over and join us on the new forums.
              Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• I'm in again as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midguy View Post
                  I'm still in, but I agree with Ckane. I'm not that hopeful given how hard of a time we had filling it out last year. If we get 1 or 2 people dropping this year again, we may be in trouble.
                  I was watching an MJ video today and I saw you subscribed on Twitch as I'm watching. LOL good stuff. I recently got back into watching him.
                  WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                  Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post

I was watching an MJ video today and I saw you subscribed on Twitch as I'm watching. LOL good stuff. I recently got back into watching him.
                    Haha, nice. He's my favorite streamer, so I threw him the free Amazon Prime sub.

Comment

• As far as I can tell we have five spots unspoken for, including the commish Jlash. Is there any way to use the league page to try to rally the troops into this thread? I can't see the league page right now cause I'm at work and don't see anything on the app.

Comment

• Sup
                        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• I'm here.

Comment

• Herro
                            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                              As far as I can tell we have five spots unspoken for, including the commish Jlash. Is there any way to use the league page to try to rally the troops into this thread? I can't see the league page right now cause I'm at work and don't see anything on the app.
                              I just shot an email out via the ESPN league page.

Comment

• I'm still in if we have a full league

Comment

Working...
                                X