Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Dynasty League Year 6 Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm still in.
    Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

    - Noah Porter

    Comment


    • So is Jlasherson (via other forum)
      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

      - Noah Porter

      Comment


      • Sup bros.

        I think that's everyone except for the Clov/TBA slot. Can someone try to solicit on the other forum? That's probably a better bet than trying to find someone willing to pay $50 on this forum.

        Any strong opinions on draft start date? I'll propose Monday, Aug 24 which gives us three full weeks of preseason to evaluate players/situations then roughly two weeks to complete the draft before games starts since the draft will probably move super slow.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
          Sup bros.

          I think that's everyone except for the Clov/TBA slot. Can someone try to solicit on the other forum? That's probably a better bet than trying to find someone willing to pay $50 on this forum.

          Any strong opinions on draft start date? I'll propose Monday, Aug 24 which gives us three full weeks of preseason to evaluate players/situations then roughly two weeks to complete the draft before games starts since the draft will probably move super slow.
          I agree on the draft date. Also, do we need to just migrate to another forum?

          Comment


          • Draft date sounds find to me. If most of us are congregated on a different forum, it's no big deal to migrate. I know ESPN also has message board functionality but I'm not sure it's very robust for running a long term league like this one.

            Comment


            • That date is fine with me

              Comment


              • I'm good with Aug 24th. If we are going to reconvene over at FF I would recommend signing up soon as approval can sometimes take a bit.

                Most of us are down in this section.

                http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=2

                Comment


                • Apparently I have an account there that's older than my WF account that I never posted on. Weird.

                  I'll harass Jlash and try to get him to show up here.

                  Comment


                  • What up dogs.

                    Comment


                    • I'd approve of Monday Aug 24 if there was a Monday Aug 24 this year...
                      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                      Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                      Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                      Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                      Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                        I'd approve of Monday Aug 24 if there was a Monday Aug 24 this year...
                        Sonuva***** this is why we need the commissioner figuring this stuff out.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post

                          Sonuva***** this is why we need the commissioner figuring this stuff out.
                          Haha did you just pick a day and number and hope it worked??

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JLash View Post

                            Haha did you just pick a day and number and hope it worked??
                            I was probably looking at July's calendar thinking it was August.

                            Comment


                            • So we doing this?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by EL Guapo View Post
                                So we doing this?
                                No clue. No word from the commish or even if we have all 12 players.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X