This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Midguy View Post
    And on the subject of fees, a jump to $50 is a reasonable increase in my opinion. I can do more, but I would hate to have people not play again this year because of a dramatic fee increase. Maybe we can do a poll or something to see what people are comfortable with we we get closer to ironing out all the details.
    Originally posted by tbod10 View Post
    I'm fine with bumping it up to $50. Anything above that I think just gets dumb.
    Thirded.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
      Thirded.
      I'm in. So that is what....4 out of 12 team owners. Where are the rest of you? Let's get some feedback.

Comment

• As long as Siena still accepts head as currency, I'm in.
        Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
        The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
        THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
        THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

• How many votes do I need to kick tbod out of this thing?
          Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
          The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
          THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
          THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            How many votes do I need to kick tbod out of this thing?
            "You really need to consider the message you're sending these boys by kicking me out. It's the same message that we as a culture send to our professional athletes; and that is that they are above the law. If these boys cannot honor the simple rules of a dynasty fantasy football contract, how long do you think it will be before they're out there breaking the law? I played fantasy football for the past 10 years. It was the same thing then; some of my opponents went to prison, some of them even ended up dead. If you vote to kick me out, you won't have to terminate me; I'll quit." (Coach Carter voice)

Comment

• Originally posted by tbod10 View Post
              "You really need to consider the message you're sending these boys by kicking me out. It's the same message that we as a culture send to our professional athletes; and that is that they are above the law. If these boys cannot honor the simple rules of a dynasty fantasy football contract, how long do you think it will be before they're out there breaking the law? I played fantasy football for the past 10 years. It was the same thing then; some of my opponents went to prison, some of them even ended up dead. If you vote to kick me out, you won't have to terminate me; I'll quit." (Coach Carter voice)
              Don't quit, McNulty's a b.a.n. who can't handle a dynasty league........ j/k McNulty, if you wanna replace Midguy he's a jerk and that'd be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by tbod10 View Post
                My god, that was amazing.

Originally posted by JLash View Post
                McNulty, if you wanna replace Midguy he's a jerk and that'd be great.
                I guess campaigning to replace me would be your only hope of dethroning the reigning champ

Last edited by Midguy; 05-19-2011, 10:55 AM.

Comment

My god, that was amazing.

I guess campaigning to replace me would be your only hope of dethroning the reigning champ

Wow, Shaq used to be skinny. Now he looks like Jabba The Hut.......now i would definitely say vote out Midguy just for posting a Shaq rap video.....man he sucks.

Comment

• I can do $50 but probably not much more than that.

Comment

• My vote goes against upping the league fee.

Comment

• I'm down for $50. Anything more than that, though, and my yearly fantasy budget will be getting a little out of hand, with the baseball leagues I do.

Comment

And while I'm here, I should have the first pick in the 2nd round up for trade (I think JLash has my 1st and 3rd). I'm taking offers.
                          I was going to make an offer, but if I remember correctly, I don't think the rookie draft is going to be a snake draft, just regular slotting according to our final standings.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleDown View Post
                            I was going to make an offer, but if I remember correctly, I don't think the rookie draft is going to be a snake draft, just regular slotting according to our final standings.
                            I thought it was a snake draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                              I thought it was a snake draft.
                              I have no complaints if it is, I just thought that was the consensus. Oh well, just another thing to vote on.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleDown View Post
                                I have no complaints if it is, I just thought that was the consensus. Oh well, just another thing to vote on.
                                Probably something that should've been done before people had an established draft order and thus an agenda when they vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X