Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WF Auction League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
    Ok just changed my team name to Stars or Scrubs or Just Scrubs? as I only have 6 players for RB & WR that can be counted to be quality contributors. If I get two injuries there I'm pretty much screwed. The bench that for the most part are high upside.

    QB: Aaron Rodgers
    RB: Rashard Mendenhall
    RB: Shonn Greene
    RB/WR: Mark Ingram
    WR: Hakeem Nicks
    WR: Miles Austin
    TE: Aaron Hernandez
    D/ST: Patriots D/ST
    K: Sebastian Janikowski

    BE: Julio Jones
    BE: Ryan Fitzpatrick
    BE: Steve Smith (Phi)
    BE: Mike Goodson
    BE: Danny Amendola
    BE: Jacoby Jones
    BE: Emmanuel Sanders
    Haha I sent out a few trade proposals to people without having any idea who they were, glad I know for sure which team is yours now.

    Also I don't think many people had more than 6 guys who could be counted as high-quality contributors.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Simonds View Post
      Haha I sent out a few trade proposals to people without having any idea who they were, glad I know for sure which team is yours now.

      Also I don't think many people had more than 6 guys who could be counted as high-quality contributors.
      Yep I got one. I'll look it over properly but I'm not a Maclin fan this year so I don't think I'll be accepting it.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
        Yep I got one. I'll look it over properly but I'm not a Maclin fan this year so I don't think I'll be accepting it.
        No worries, I wasn't expecting you to. Just checking to see whether you had a hard-on for one of those guys.

        Usually when I make a trade proposal I'm just kicking the tires, I haven't really put a lot of thought into trying to make the trade "even", just checking to see whether the general framework is acceptable or not. I don't expect to get a trade done without at least one counter proposal. I guess this is an announcement to everyone in the league, because I don't want people to feel insulted if I send them a lopsided trade request.

        I hate how difficult ESPN makes it to have any sort of discussion on the actual league webpage. Just bad formatting.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Simonds View Post
          Haha I sent out a few trade proposals to people without having any idea who they were, glad I know for sure which team is yours now.

          Also I don't think many people had more than 6 guys who could be counted as high-quality contributors.
          Arian Foster, BJGE, Best, Moreno, PThomas, Harvin, Bowe

          as of right now I think thomas has the upper hand on Ingram but we will see...
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

          CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD V NFC North Champion

          Comment


          • #20
            Among everyone who has posted their team, I think mdb's is the best. I like Vikingfan's as well.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
              Among everyone who has posted their team, I think mdb's is the best. I like Vikingfan's as well.


              But yeah, I like their teams too.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by simonds View Post


                but yeah, i like their teams too.


                ha
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post


                  ha
                  Lol **** you

                  After tonight I'm almost more upset that I let Sancho get Bernard Scott for $1

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                    Lol **** you

                    After tonight I'm almost more upset that I let Sancho get Bernard Scott for $1
                    I was surprised you didnt raise me further if you wanted harvin.
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                    CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD V NFC North Champion

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                      Among everyone who has posted their team, I think mdb's is the best. I like Vikingfan's as well.
                      Thanks man.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        QB Ben 12
                        RB Bradshaw 28
                        RB Spiller 12
                        WR A. Johnson 45
                        WR Fitzgerald 37
                        Flex Wallace 30
                        TE Clark 11
                        D/ST Giants 1
                        K Henery 1

                        Bench Thomas 7
                        Jerome Simpson 2
                        Torain 1
                        Garrard 1
                        Pettigrew 1
                        Ward 1
                        Forsett 1
                        Henery 1

                        Y'all hate my team, but I believe in stud WRs. Go.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Alex Rodriguez View Post
                          QB Ben 12
                          RB Bradshaw 28
                          RB Spiller 12
                          WR A. Johnson 45
                          WR Fitzgerald 37
                          Flex Wallace 30
                          TE Clark 11
                          D/ST Giants 1
                          K Henery 1

                          Bench Thomas 7
                          Jerome Simpson 2
                          Torain 1
                          Garrard 1
                          Pettigrew 1
                          Ward 1
                          Forsett 1
                          Henery 1

                          Y'all hate my team, but I believe in stud WRs. Go.
                          I like your tm if Spiller can somehow just average around 8 pts a game, then it isnt as bad...wrs can be as good as rbs especially the three you have, plus clark
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                          CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD V NFC North Champion

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                            I was surprised you didnt raise me further if you wanted harvin.
                            In hindsight, I should've. Auction draft inexperience showing through right there.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                              In hindsight, I should've. Auction draft inexperience showing through right there.
                              Well don't feel too bad, Im a newbie as well. As the draft was going on I felt a little regret having gone foster early, because I couldve had a lot deeper team, but I think it was the right move.

                              If anyone wants to trade im open to trading anyone except foster and harvin.
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                              CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD V NFC North Champion

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                                Lol **** you

                                After tonight I'm almost more upset that I let Sancho get Bernard Scott for $1
                                Mwahahaha
                                Originally posted by Alex Rodriguez View Post
                                QB Ben 12
                                RB Bradshaw 28
                                RB Spiller 12
                                WR A. Johnson 45
                                WR Fitzgerald 37
                                Flex Wallace 30
                                TE Clark 11
                                D/ST Giants 1
                                K Henery 1

                                Bench Thomas 7
                                Jerome Simpson 2
                                Torain 1
                                Garrard 1
                                Pettigrew 1
                                Ward 1
                                Forsett 1
                                Henery 1

                                Y'all hate my team, but I believe in stud WRs. Go.
                                Looks like my team is similar to yours being WR top heavy
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X