This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SirA View Post
    I can only say Maybe. IDC. Is there anyone else interested in joining?
    I am.

Comment

• When will the Draft be?
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

• Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
        When will the Draft be?
        I'd say either the weekend (Sunday) before the Thursday Night Opener or the weekend before that.

How close was it last year?

Comment

I'd say either the weekend (Sunday) before the Thursday Night Opener or the weekend before that.

How close was it last year?
          A month or so out. Gave us enough time to draft, trade, make adjustments for injuries during camp etc. This year I don't expect it go go as smoothly with a change of commissioner, changes and all, but it should be fine. Just give us enough time to deal with roster changes and it will be cool.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

• cant wait for another year of ppr, this year I have got only four leagues
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

A month or so out. Gave us enough time to draft, trade, make adjustments for injuries during camp etc. This year I don't expect it go go as smoothly with a change of commissioner, changes and all, but it should be fine. Just give us enough time to deal with roster changes and it will be cool.
              Noted. We'll shoot for early August then.

Comment

Noted. We'll shoot for early August then.
                I'd say somewhere around that.

Comment

I'd say somewhere around that.
                  So the best day for me is Sunday in the evening sometime between 5pm-7pm start time.

Of the following 2 dates which is best for people.

Aug 3rd

Aug 10th

Comment

• Im fine with either
                    sigpic

Comment

• Just whenever is fine with me, as long as I can get the night off beforehand
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

So the best day for me is Sunday in the evening sometime between 5pm-7pm start time.

Of the following 2 dates which is best for people.

Aug 3rd

Aug 10th
                        I can do either at night.

Sorry, work this week was a *****...

Comment

I can do either at night.

Sorry, work this week was a *****...
                          OK I'll try and set a firm date this week. I was in the same boat last week. 56 hours and on 13 days straight of work.

Comment

OK I'll try and set a firm date this week. I was in the same boat last week. 56 hours and on 13 days straight of work.
                            I am only 5 days per week but I was 32 hours, plus 3 homework papers, plus running some 10 miles last week. Work was terrible between job and school, the exercise took it over the edge.

Comment

• I still don't have league manager powers yet so that's why the draft date hasn't been set. I've emailed Wraith but gotten no response. Does someone else have any better contact info for him?

Comment

• OK I should be getting LM powers shortly I hope.

Draft date of Aug 10th at 7pm EST at this point once I can set it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X