Need Playoff Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Playoff Help

This is my roster. 3 week playoffs, but I have a first round bye. So I need players with a strong week 15 and 16. I didn't bother posting DEF, but I know I need help there too.

Free Agent QBs

Free Agent TEs

Free Agent WRs

Housler shouldn't even be owned over guys like Brandon Myers, Heath Miller, and Zach Miller. I'd drop him and pick up one of those guys. Or at the very least, put Gonzalez back in your lineup. He has way more upside. Edleman is worth an add, but he's about on the same line as Boldin, so I'm not sure which of those guys you would want to start. I'd drop Nicks or Hopkins for him.

Comment

I would change the tight end and be careful with Eli against Seattle in a couple of weeks

Comment

Originally posted by EL Guapo View Post
        I would change the tight end and be careful with Eli against Seattle in a couple of weeks
        He should have Rodgers back this week or next, so Eli won't even be in the picture.

Comment

I wasn't able to get Edleman. I dropped Eli and picked up Alex Smith and Jay Cutler. Got Gonzo back in at TE and Boldin at WR 2.

My only decision this week is Alex Smith @ Oakland (ranked 26th) or Jay Cutler at Cleveland (ranked 18th)

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
            I wasn't able to get Edleman. I dropped Eli and picked up Alex Smith and Jay Cutler. Got Gonzo back in at TE and Boldin at WR 2.

My only decision this week is Alex Smith @ Oakland (ranked 26th) or Jay Cutler at Cleveland (ranked 18th)
            Smith. Cutler first game back, windy Cleveland
            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Agreed. Cutler could be rusty. Still can't believe Chicago doesn't just ride the hot hand. I'd have Cutler on a short leash.

Comment

Working...
              X