Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm torn with my line up in my money league this week. Here's who I have slated in as of right now.

QB: Alex Smith vs CHI
    RB: Duke Johnson @BAL
    RB: Danny Woodhead vs PIT
    WR: Julio Jones vs WAS
    WR: Jeremy Maclin vs CHI
    TE: Tyler Eifert vs SEA
    WR/RB: Jeremy Hill vs SEA
    K: Brandon McManus vs OAK
    DST: Chiefs vs CHI

Bench:

Stafford vs ARI
    Hyde @NYG
    Spiller @PHI
    Hankerson vs WAS
    Landry BYE
    K. Wright vs BUF
    Olsen BYE

I like Smith to have a good game against Chicago.

Maclin has a good match up however I think Kelce and Charles will have the big games for KC's position players. I expect them to eventually go up by a few scores and stop airing it out. That said I think he's my best option for my WR2.

My RB's are the hardest. This is a PPR league (0.5 PPR). Hill has a tough match up but with the way I think the game will go he should get plenty of carries and red zone looks. However I already have Eifert starting and I don't really want two players against Seattle's defense. He should probably be left on the bench this week.

The Browns should be in passing downs more often than not which is why I like Duke Johnson this week. The only qualm I have against Woodhead is SD might get up big (Vick imploding, Circadian rhythms etc) which might lead to Gordon getting more of a workload.

Kap has been so terrible he ruins any value Hyde has, but I think he's too talented to be bogged down for this long. I may replace Hill with Hyde, even though that situation burned me last week. Not really giving consideration to Spiller until he has more of a role in the offense.

I think what I should do is start K. Wright for my flex with Duke and Woodhead. Hankerson is also a valid option as WAS should be able to stop ATL's run game and force Ryan to move the chains through the air.

As you can see lots of different paths to choose from. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Would you trade Alshon to get Mike Evans. Dynasty. PPR. Start 3 WR, 2 flex

I valued Evans more at the start of the year but think Alshon is going to put up more this season. I have a top four team.

Comment

• Can I get anything for Jeremy Hill at this point? If I packaged him and Gio Bernard, could I turn them into a RB1?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
          Can I get anything for Jeremy Hill at this point? If I packaged him and Gio Bernard, could I turn them into a RB1?
          I think gio is a RB1 rn. Hill has value as a buy low, Get 35 cents on the dollar for him. If you package them together you're screwing yourself
          Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
            Can I get anything for Jeremy Hill at this point? If I packaged him and Gio Bernard, could I turn them into a RB1?
            Don't sell low on Hill, he is going to have much more value in 2nd half of season.

Comment

• Yeah, that's what everyone's been saying since week 2. I'm kinda stuck with him after the Arian Foster injury though.

Comment

• Should I trade Matthew Stafford and Randall Cobb for Jameis Winston and Sammy Watkins?

Comment

Working...
                X