Worst fantasy Draft ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garrard

I drafted David Garrard in the 3rd round in one draft this year. I am 2-0 in the league but that's not the point. The point is, I drafted David Garrard in the 3rd round this year. And I expect to be ridiculed for it.

Comment

Being 2-0 is great, but that's some real weak ****, drafting Garrard that high man! Seriously, were you on crack or something??
      Sales Tips and Sales Guide

"Football's Back" by: Rellik

Comment

Just a quick update because I am not sure if the BoBo updates have been going on and where they are. He won his first game last week and guess who it was against? It was Schmidty! How ironic....

Comment

LOL talk about karma.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy24 View Post
            Just a quick update because I am not sure if the BoBo updates have been going on and where they are. He won his first game last week and guess who it was against? It was Schmidty! How ironic....
            Haha there goes a winless season
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I'm still holding out hope for 1-13
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                I'm still holding out hope for 1-13
                doesnt carry the same weight as 0-14 though...

Comment

I know, and it's a damn shame
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

In the 2nd year of my longest tenure fantasy football league, a new guy drafted Fred Lane directly after Lane was diagnosed terminally sleepy, if you y'all remember him. We made the guy change his team name to The Fred Lanes for the year. The guy almost drafted Rae Carruth the next year after his incarceration. The guy is now the commissioner of our league and the reigning 2 time champ.

Comment

I AM HERE....Irony, karma, whatever!!...In the famous words, of a friend of ours, "Pull your pants up!!"

I have brought the worst fantasy draft ever to you people. Be grateful on what I have done. I have made your life which seems like ****, joyous!

Haha, ok that was all bull****, but think about it.
                      Sales Tips and Sales Guide

"Football's Back" by: Rellik

Comment

The only thing that brought joy to my life is watching you prematurly ejaculate 2 years in a row after the draft! Then 2 weeks ago losing to a girl and last week to BoBo!

Comment

Update:BoBo Wins again!

BoBo's Record:2-3
                          Schmidty's Record: 1-4!

Karma is a *****.....

Comment

How is Bobo winning? Did he have Kyle Orton and Deangelo Williams this past week?

Comment

Well he drafted Romo and T.O. Origionally and Hines Ward. he has picked up Hightower, derrick ward and Leron Mcklain in waivers and he has Coles and Randel EL and Bo Scaife.

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy24 View Post
                                Well he drafted Romo and T.O. Origionally and Hines Ward. he has picked up Hightower, derrick ward and Leron Mcklain in waivers and he has Coles and Randel EL and Bo Scaife.
                                Not bad. At least he's playing the waivers well.

Comment

Working...
                                X