Closed Thread
Page 37 of 37
FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37

Thread: Good Music

1. arhymemaster is offline The Real Gunslinger Perennial Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
    *Puts on idiot proof helmet*

Not only was You Know You're Right not the last song Kurt Cobain wrote, but it wasn't the last song he (or Nirvana) recorded nor was it the last song released.

Thank you (or should I say thanking you?) for saying something dumb so I could make you look foolish.

F.Y.I. The last song Kurt wrote and recorded was Do Ri Me. It's from the With The Lights Out Boxset.
    Wrong. You Know You're Right was recorded at their last recording session. The only song recorded then. Thanks for making yourself look like a jackass.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007

Nope. You Know You're Right was recorded in late 1993-Jan 1994. Do Re Mi was recorded later in 1994 not long before Cobain died. Says it right in the box set.... an on wiki.... and on google. Hey, maybe they're all wrong and you're right though? Oh wait, no, because you're an idiot.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007

Some sources...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/With_the_Lights_Out

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...8013036AA9bkZA

And of course the actual box set with all the songs and their release dates on them.

4. arhymemaster is offline The Real Gunslinger Perennial Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
    Nope. You Know You're Right was recorded in late 1993-Jan 1994. Do Re Mi was recorded later in 1994 not long before Cobain died. Says it right in the box set.... an on wiki.... and on google. Hey, maybe they're all wrong and you're right though? Oh wait, no, because you're an idiot.
    Epic FAIL! LOL! You Know You're Right (the LP Version) was recorded on JANUARY 30, 1994. The last Nirvana recording session. Nirvana then went on a short tour that was interrupted with Cobain's medical problems, then Cobain blew his brains out.

Thank you for again proving what a moron you are.

5. arhymemaster is offline The Real Gunslinger Perennial Pro Bowler

And since you want to be a moron and use such unreliable sources as Wikipedia and Yahoo Answers (LOL!) how about..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Know_You%27re_Right

Reading this.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007

*Points to the box set* You are stoooopid. How can you argue with the actual dates?

You Know You're Right was thought to be the last song until the box set was released so naturally some things that aren't constantly updated could still say it is. However, Do Re Mi is the last song.... FACT.

I know you're probably a loser who lives with his mom and this forum is all you have going for you, and I'm sorry to make you look like an uneducated idiot on it, I really am. However, it just couldn't be helped when you bring that nonsense into my house. Try not to hang yourself tonight kiddo, mom still loves you probably.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007

Lock-city - before you go PMS on me.

P.S. *takes a dump on your face*

Closed Thread